A year ago, on December 4, 2016, some “white hat” at the National Security Agency (NSA) tweeted that Pizzagate is real. Below is the tweet, which was retweeted the next day by @axslinger99 (h/t Voat):
I can confirm the following:
- NSA’s Twitter account indeed is NSA/CSS @NSAGov.
- @axslinger99’s retweet is now deleted, but it is archived here.
- For that matter, axslinger99’s entire Twitter account is deleted: https://twitter.com/axslinger99/.
- axslinger99 identifies himself as a Christian, conservative, Trumptard, and musician in Scottsdale, Arizona. His old tweets on Tweet Tunnel are “protected”: http://tweettunnel.com/axslinger99.
Certainly, if anyone knows about Pizzagate, it would be the NSA — the federal government agency that spies on every phonecall, email, bank transfer, travel record of every American. See:
- Big Brother’s secret NSA Data Center in Utah
- Democrat operative David Brock’s chat shows NSA surveillance used to identify and disable online Trump supporters
- NSA spies on top civilian-military officials, incl. Obama, for blackmail?
- Pizzagate: The Podesta ‘pizza’ emails
- Failure of American Journalism: Pizzagate and the muzzling of Ben Swann
- Pizzagate: DC police is investigating Comet Ping Pong!
- Is the Trump administration closing in on Pizzagate and John Podesta?
- Sadistic pedophiles and Sen. Al Franken’s ‘joke’ about anal rape of babies
- Obama spent $65,000 to fly ‘pizzas’ & ‘hotdogs’ from Chicago
- Jon Stewart: ‘pizza doesn’t need cleavage to be sexy’
- Miley Cyrus and Pizzagate
- Trump knew about Pizzagate in 2011?
- Hillary Clinton loyalist invokes Pizzagate in tweet on Mike Flynn’s resignation