We learned only days ago that more than a year ago, in a secret (“confidential”) DHS/FBI joint report in April 2016, the Obama administration already classified Antifa as “domestic terrorists” but didn’t bother to inform the American people about it.
Why these domestic terrorists were allowed — and continue to be allowed — to
“protest” terrorize the right Trump supporters is a question that should be asked of law enforcement, including the police of Washington, D.C., where Antifa Black Bloc terrorists were allowed to riot and assault on the nights before and after Trump’s presidential inauguration.
Antifa are not just terrorists, they want nothing less than the total annihilation of America.
At the “counter Marxism” rally in Berkeley, CA, on August 24, 2017, in which an estimated 4,000 “counter-protesters” overwhelmed and bullied a handful of Trump supporters, masked black-clad Antifa not only assaulted people, they made evident their antipathy to the very existence of the United States, chanting:
“No Trump, no wall, no U.S.A.!”
By the way, an anonymous poster on the message board 8chan claims to have discovered the “full list” of Antifa members.
Many on the list are teachers, college professors, and other professionals. Here’s a sample — of Antifa members whose last names begin with the letter M:
- Fannie Madden-Grider, Instructor of Media Writing, Morehead State University.
- Neal Madnick, history teacher, Sanford H Calhoun High School, Merrick, NY.
- Jane Maestro, manager, New Hope Charities, West Palm Beach, FL.
- F. Rachel Magdalene, visiting scholar, United Theological Seminary, Dayton, OH.
- Dominique Malaquais, Senior Researcher in Political Science, Centre National de la Recherche (National Science Research Center), Paris.
- Frankie Diane Mallis, Adjunct Professor of English. Arcadia University, Glenside, PA.
- Christine Mallory, Vice President of Finance at AllClear ID, Austin, Texas.
- Aaron Managhan, Office Assistant, South Puget Sound Community College.
- Carl Manaster, bioinformatics (computer) programmer, ActivX Biosciences, Inc., San Diego, CA.
- Victor Manfredi, Visiting Researcher in African Studies at Boston University.
- Michael Mangino, taught Biology at Harper College, Palatine, IL.
- Shilpa Mankikar, writer/director/producer; finalist at the 2016 Sundance Screenwriters Lab.
- Reeser Manley, author; Assistant Professor of Horticulture, University of Maine.
- Catherine Mann, USA Today bestselling author.
- Jenny Mannion, author and “intuitive healer”.
- Antifa website calls for violence against Trump supporters
- Antifa attempts to stab innocent man over “neo-Nazi” haircut
- Antifa gets hit with a pepper ball in his groin
- Police arrest Calif. ethics prof. Eric Clanton for Antifa bikelock violence at Berkeley protest
UPDATE (Sept. 12):
Bill Mullen, an English professor at Purdue University, has formed a coalition of 400 Antifa college faculty, staff, and students, called the Campus Anti-Fascist Network. (Source: Gateway Pundit)
H/t FOTM‘s CP