You have to admit his fake name “Harrison Hanks” is simply brilliant, evocative of two very popular Hollywood superstars, Harrison Ford and Tom Hanks.
So how many layers of fakery do we have here?:
- Harrison Hanks: fake name
- Crisis actor — someone pretending to be a victim or another role in a public tragedy, like a mass shooting — is a fake person to begin with.
- But “Harrison Hanks” is a fake crisis actor. Too funny!
Big h/t to Will Shanley
- Professional crisis actors simulate mass casualty events
- Sandy Hook dad goes from laughing to grieving in blink of an eye
- Remarkable resemblance of Sandy Hook victims and professional crisis actors
- Did you know there are AMPUTEE crisis actors?
- Hollywood producer Nathan Folks says Boston Bombing’s a false flag
- The woman in red: Proof of Boston Bombing crisis actors
- Crisis Acting or True Grief? – You Decide
- New breed of crisis actors: Fake political protesters