Journalists are supposed to report, not make up, news.
Yesterday morning (June 4, 2017), UK independent journalist Mark @markantro tweeted a video he took of CNN staging a phony demonstration of a Muslim peace group in London. He writes:
CNN creating the narrative #FakeNews
Note the white police officers leaving before the CNN shot & the Asian officers coming in. They then left after they went off air!
The video shows CNN journalist Becky Anderson staging the street theater. See her giving directions to police (or crisis actors) in yellow jackets, and a group of Muslims (a child, men, and women in head scarves), as each lays down flowers to terrorist victims and holds up professionally-printed #TurnToLove #ForLondon signs.
Here’s a GIF of Anderson giving directions, in case YouTube takes down the video:
Anderson then proceeded to report the fake protest she’d just staged as real news. Here’s her tweet:
CNN Anderson’s fake news is being disseminated as real news by other media.
BBC reported it as real news. Scotsman Donald @DonOftheDead tweets:
AP journalist Raphael Satter also reported CNN Anderson’s fakery as real news by posting to his Twitter account a picture of the staged photo-op.
CNN is a habitual purveyor of fake news. See:
- CNN’s fake Gulf War reporting
- CNN Fake News: U.S. intelligence memo says Russia has ‘compromising’ information on Trump
- After the 2016 presidential election, CNN interviewed live on camera a man supposedly outraged by Trump’s victory. It turns out the pro-Hillary protester is actually a CNN cameraman, John Grkovic.
- CNN president Jeff Zucker threatens President Trump
- This is CNN: Correspondent Caught Joking About Donald Trump’s Plane Crashing
- CNN anchor Chris Cuomo admits media are Hillary Clinton’s bitch
- CNN anchor Chris Cuomo defends sexual predators of young girls
H/t Will Shanley and Gateway Pundit