This is the 151st world-famous FOTM Caption Contest!
Here’s the GIF:
About the GIF: Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart on The Daily Show, election night, November 2, 2004.
You know the drill:
- Enter the contest by submitting your caption as a comment on this thread (scroll down until you see the “LEAVE A REPLY” box), not via email or on Facebook.
- The winner of the Caption Contest will get a gorgeous Award Certificate of Excellence and a year’s free subscription to FOTM!
- FOTM writers will vote for the winner.
- Any captions proffered by FOTM writers, no matter how brilliant (ha ha), will not be considered.
This contest will be closed in a week, at the end of next Tuesday, June 6, 2017.
To get the contest going, here’s my caption:
Pizzagate hiding in plain sight. As the late Joan Rivers knowingly said of the elite: “We all know….”
- “Jon Stewart: ‘pizza doesn’t need cleavage to be sexy’
- Tom Hanks’ disturbing Toddlers & Tiaras skit with 6-year-old ‘sexy baby’
For the winner of our last Caption Contest, go here.