Last night, The New York Post saw fit to publish an article on the hacker group Anonymous’ release of a chilling 6-min. video posted to YouTube urging people across the globe to “prepare” for World War 3 — as the U.S. and North Korea continue to move “strategic pieces into place” for battle.
In a robotic voice, Anonymous says “All the signs of a looming war on the Korean peninsula are surfacing” and that “unlike past world wars, although there will be ground troops, the battle is likely to be fierce, brutal and quick. It will also be globally devastating, both on environmental and economical levels.”
Claiming that “The citizen will be the last to know, so it is important to understand what the other nations are doing,” Anonymous cites the following as evidence of an imminent WW3:
- Recent military movements in the region.
- Warnings to their people by the governments of Japan and South Korea to prepare for imminent nuclear attacks from North Korea.
- China reportedly has urged its citizens in North Korea to return home.
- President Trump’s test of the Minuteman 3 intercontinental ballistic missile last week.
- The Trump administration is working closely with the Australians, and sending to Australia a rotational deployment of more than 1,000 US troops and a large fleet of military aircraft.
- Trump’s recent talks with Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte “to assure they are on the same page”.
Anonymous concludes the video with the eerie message: “Prepare for what comes next. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget.”
Here’s the video:
So what should we make of Anonymous’ apocalyptic message?
Perhaps this will help — the same Anonymous had warned:
- In May 2015 that Americans must prepare for an “inevitable” economic collapse and accompanying false flags to commence during and after the Jade Helm 15 military exercises (video here).
- In August 2016 that World War 3 had already begun (video here).
- In September 2016 that an economic and dollar collapse was imminent in 2016 (video here).
None of the above happened: the economy and the U.S. dollar didn’t collapse, nor did World War 3 begin in 2016.
Finally, five days ago, the White House announced that later this month, President Trump will make his first foreign travel as POTUS to Saudi Arabia, Israel, the Vatican in Rome, then on May 25 to Brussels for the NATO summit, and to Sicily for the G7 meeting.
Would he do that if the U.S. and North Korea are set to plunge Earth into World War 3?