Americans don’t read books anymore.
According to a September 2016 Pew Research survey, more than one in four Americans or 27% said that they didn’t read a single book within the last 12 months.
Here are the 10 shortest books in the world which will take you no time at all to read! Then you can tell the pollsters, “Nyah, nyah, I did read a book last year — not one, but many!”
- Things I Love About My Country, by Michelle Obama.
- My Christian Accomplishments and How I Helped African Americans in the Katrina Disaster, by Rev. Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al Sharpton.
- Things I Love About Bill, by Hillary Rodham Clinton.
- Sequel: Things I Love About Hillary, by William Jefferson Clinton.
- Vaccines I Gave My Children, by Bill Gates.
- How To Be a Good Catholic, by Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden.
- How I Reduced My Carbon Footprint and Stopped Global Warming, by Al Gore and Leonardo DiCaprio.
- My Career As An Honest Reporter, by Brian Williams.
- My Plan to Find the Real Killer, by O. J. Simpson and Casey Anthony.
- And the shortest book of all is . . . Things I Did to Deserve the Nobel Peace Prize, by Barack Hussein Obama.
H/t FOTM‘s japoa