We are awash in fakery. Nothing is what it seems.
Our intelligence agencies concoct fake intelligence. The DSM (Deep State Media) report fake news. Go to end of this post for links.
We can add fake anti-Semitism to the ever-growing list of fakery.
Of late, there has been a rash of seemingly anti-Semitic incidents — of bomb threats to Jewish community centers and schools, as well as vandalism of Jewish cemeteries in St. Louis and Philadelphia.
Notwithstanding President Trump’s condemnation of these acts, as well as the lack of any evidence of culpability on the part of Trump supporters, he is accused of being at least indirectly responsible for the surge in “anti-Jewish” sentiment because Trump’s alleged “polarizing rhetoric” allegedly “emboldens” anti-Semitic white-supremacist groups.
Early this month, police arrested Juan Thompson for making a series of bomb threats to Jewish organizations. Not only is Thompson not a Trump supporter, he had voted for Bernie Sanders! Nor is Thompson a white supremacist: he is black. (See “Fake Anti-Semitism: Black-racist Bernie-voter made bomb threats to Jewish groups to make ex-girlfriend look bad”)
Now police have arrested another perp who had made bomb threats against Jewish groups.
Surprise! It’s a Jew!
Yonah Jeremy Bob reports for The Jerusalem Post, March 23, 2017, that sources indicate that most of the threats against the Jewish Diaspora communities and organizations led investigators back to Israel.
Israel Police arrested an 18-year-old dual American Israeli living in Ashkelon, a coastal city in Israel, who is suspected of being behind most of a series of bomb and other threats to Jewish communities in the US, Europe, Australia and New Zealand that date back around six months.
The unnamed suspect used very complex methods to shield himself from identification and being caught, and law enforcement had to use a variety of their own complex methods to find him. and finally searched the suspect’s house on Thursday. They are only now able to piece together the breadth and methodology of his operations.
There are few details available about the suspect’s profile: he is not in the IDF (Israeli Defense Force), not ultra-Orthodox, at some point made aliya (“return” to Israel) and possibly has psychological problems. His lawyer reportedly said the suspect has a nonmalignant brain tumor.
The suspect’s father has also been arrested for involvement in most of the same crimes and many of the threatening telephone calls. Their home was outfitted with an unusually large antenna and other unusual hardware. The suspect’s mother was questioned, but is not currently a suspect.
Israel intends to indict the suspect in its own courts, but it is unknown as of Thursday whether other countries such as the US might also seek to extradite and try him.
H/t FOTM‘s MomOfIV
- Trump ‘fake news’ dossier’s creator, British spook Chris Steele, fears for his life
- CNN Fake News: U.S. intelligence memo says Russia has ‘compromising’ information on Trump
- CNN’s fake Gulf War reporting
- Fake News: Newsweek didn’t read or write fake ‘Hillary won’ cover story
- Associated Press sues FBI over fake news stories
- New breed of crisis actors: Fake political protesters
- Most signatures in petition to re-do Brexit referendum are fake
- New technology can fake the facial expressions of politicians in real time
- NASA’s ‘Blue Marble’ Earth is a fake
- Moon rock given to Holland by astronauts Armstrong & Aldrin is fake
- FAKE! – Woman’s ‘chance’ meeting of Hillary Clinton hiking after election
- Obama, in a fake black accent, talked about ‘eating p*ssies’
- Fake president has 20m fake Twitter followers
- Family pictures of young Barack and Michelle Obama are fake
- Stunning video shows how Obama’s family pics are Photoshopped fake
- 70% of Obama’s Twitter followers are fake
- GOP Congressman: ‘We all know’ Obama’s birth certificate is fake
- It runs in the family: Obama mom’s Soc Sec application is fake
- Ashley Madison was a giant con: female subscribers are fake
- Gun control propaganda: video of fake gun store with fake customers
- U.S. Army builds $96m fake city in VA to train for what?
- Pentagon admits airport arrival ceremonies of our soldiers’ remains are fake
- Oh joy. Now it’s fake weapons parts from China
- Woman fired to wearing fake penis