That Muslim-loving sow, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, is in D.C. today, and the MSM are beside themselves because President Trump appeared to refuse to shake her hand.
Photographers: Can we get a handshake?
Merkel (to Trump): Do you want to have a handshake?
Trump: *no response*
Merkel: *makes awkward face*
Angela Merkel made clear her adoration of Barack Obama.
When Obama visited Germany in his final foreign trip last November, he called Merkel “probably . . . my closest international partner these past eight years.” Merkel thanked Obama for “a good, friendly and intensive partnership” and wailed, “It’s hard for me to say goodbye.”
As reported by WPVI-TV, in a letter to Trump the day after his historic win, Merkel started by congratulating, then gave Trump a PC “social justice” lecture:
“Germany’s ties with the United States of America are deeper than with any country outside of the European Union. Germany and America are bound by common values – democracy, freedom, as well as respect for the rule of law and the dignity of each and every person, regardless of their origin, skin color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, or political views. It is based on these values that I wish to offer close cooperation, both with me personally and between our countries’ governments.
Partnership with the United States is and will remain a keystone of German foreign policy, especially so that we can tackle the great challenges of our time: striving for economic and social well-being, working to develop far-sighted climate policy, pursuing the fight against terrorism, poverty, hunger, and disease, as well as protecting peace and freedom in the world.”
On January 29, 2017, via her spokesman Steffen Seibert, Merkel criticized President Trump’s executive order on a temporary ban on visas to nationals from countries known for terrorists — a ban that has the support of a majority of Europeans:
“The chancellor regrets the U.S. entry ban against refugees and citizens from several countries. She is convinced that even the necessary, decisive battle against terrorism does not justify putting people of a specific background or faith under general suspicion.”
I wouldn’t shake her hand either, especially knowing that she’s probably shaken the hands of Muslims whose “religious” toiletry code tells them to wipe their butts, not with toilet paper, but with their hands — like that Muslim takeout chef, Mahbub Chowdhury, who was arrested after UK health inspectors found an empty milk bottle under the kitchen sink covered with Chowdhury’s brown fecal finger prints.
Meanwhile, things are going swimmingly well in Germany under Merkel, who imported 1 million Muslim “migrants” into a country of 82 million:
- Germans rush to buy illegal firearms and grenades to protect themselves from migrants
- 7 asylum-seekers suspected of trying to set homeless man on fire in Germany
- Minister warns Germany has lost control of its streets and must deport ‘hundreds of thousands’ of migrants
- Daughter of top EU official raped and murdered in Germany by Afghan migrant
- Furious migrants bemoan their shelter conditions in Merkel’s Germany
- Christian priest in Germany pelted with stones by children shouting ‘Allahu Akhbar’
- German police tell women to wear sneakers so they can outrun ‘refugees’
- German girls given magic tattoos to prevent Muslim molestation in public pools
- Migrants in Germany roaming the streets and young German women being told to cover up
- Germany is insane: Bans pork to not offend Muslim ‘refugees’
- Germany is Insane: Nurse evicted from home of 16 years to make way for ‘refugees’
- Germany cannot account for 130,000 registered migrants
- Onlookers cheer as German refugee home burns
- Letter from Germany: Europe is in chaos
A couple of hours after this post was first published, it turns out that the brouhaha over Trump refusing to shake Merkel’s hand is FAKE NEWS!
Thanks to Conservative Treehouse, here are two pics of Trump and Merkel shaking hands:
H/t Ken R.