Below is a sobering video — frightening in its implications — about six cities across the world, the existence of which were/are kept secret in the name of national security.
So much for the notion that conspiracies can’t be real, especially those that involve and require the complicity of many people.
The six secret cities are:
- Los Alamos, New Mexico, USA, during WWII: site of the Manhattan Project, where the first nuclear weapons were produced.
- Ozersk, Chelyabinsk, Russia: birthplace of the Soviet nuclear weapons program after WWII.
- Wünsdorf, Zossen, former East Germany (now Germany): site of the largest Red Army camp outside of the Soviet Union during the Cold War.
- 404, China: where China developed its first nuclear bomb.
- Camp Century, Greenland: An ultimately abandoned U.S. Army project to build a vast network of thousands of nuclear mobile missile launch sites targeted at the Soviet Union.
- Challakere, India: The only city in this group of six which is contemporary. A top-secret nuclear city, construction of which began in 2012, with thousands of tons of uranium to build hundreds of nuclear bombs.
It’s a wonder our world has not (yet) been blown into smithereens.