“Pizzagate” is the term given to speculations and assertions that there is a pedophile network connecting Democratic Party élites and two Washington, D.C. pizzerias, Besta Pizza and Comet Ping Pong.
The word “pizza” in Pizzagate isn’t just a reference to Comet Ping Pong pizzeria but stems from the many cryptic references to “pizza” and other food items (“hotdogs”; “pasta”; “tempting” “cheeses”; “yummy” “sauces”) in a collection of curious emails sent by and to John Podesta, a longtime Democratic Party operative who was White House chief of staff in Bill Clinton’s administration, White House counselor in the Obama administration and, most recently, chairman of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.
Some say the references to “pizza” and “hotdog” are code words used by pedophiles. Only by plugging in the code words do many of the Podesta “pizza” emails make any sense. Others, however, dismiss the claim and would have us instead believe that powerful and very busy D. C. élites spend their time incessantly chatting about pizzas in emails.
Pizzagate isn’t just a term in the Alternative Media but has currency even in the MSM, although the MSM airily dismiss pizzagate as “debunked fake news,” never mind the fact that something can neither be debunked nor dismissed as fake news when there’s been no official investigation by either law enforcement or the MSM of Pizzagate’s many assertions. Below is a sample of Pizzagate headlines in the MSM:
- “Pizzagate: From rumor, to hashtag, to gunfire in D.C.,” Washington Post, December 6, 2016.
- “Dissecting the #PizzaGate Conspiracies,” The New York Times, Dec. 10, 2016.
- “Comet pizza regular reacts to ‘Pizzagate’,” MSNBC, Dec. 10, 2016.
All of which means that, unless you’ve been living incommunicado in a cave for the past few months, most Americans — including and especially businesses that make and sell pizzas — are aware of Pizzagate.
Totino’s is a brand of frozen pizza products owned by General Mills and manufactured in Wellston, Ohio.
Totino’s has a Tumblr account.
Totino’s posted on Tumblr a GIF of a man bending over a baby crib, gazing adoringly at — not a baby — but a slice of pizza. Below is a screenshot I took of the Totino’s pizza baby:
What is Totino’s telegraphing with its pizza-baby? Is it a sly “wink, wink” message to pedophiles?
- Baby in Pampers commercial makes devil sign
- McDonald’s toy for kids says “WTF” and “I’ll be damned
- Mother Sees Satanic Messages on Children’s Television
- Disney’s 666
- Dollar store sells ‘Evilstick’ with image of she-demon
- Kmart goes Illuminati Satanic
- Shoes for teens with satanic Baphomet symbol
- Mercedes-Benz’s Satanic commercial
- MTV’s Satanic Video
- Crotchless Panties for Kids