TMZ reports, March 23, 2016, that a competitor in a Dancehall contest, who calls herself Fire Gyal Flexi, had planned to put rubbing alcohol on her crotch, which she would light and then immediately smother the flames.
But she accidentally put too much rubbing alcohol and became a human torch.
Flexi sustained first degree burns and lost layers of skin, but pressed on and won the dance competition, scoring a trophy and $500 prize. She proceeded to the international contest in Jamaica. No news as to whether she won that one.
According to Wikipedia, the Dancehall Queen tradition originated in Jamaican Dancehall parties in the ghettos, seeking the best local female dancer. Each Jamaican parish holds a local dancehall queen competition annually, the most popular being the Dancehall Queen competition in Montego Bay, Jamaica.