President Trump will be making his address to a joint session of Congress tomorrow, February 28.
In just his first 5 weeks in office, President Trump already has fulfilled many of his campaign promises. See:
- Trump fulfills 3 promises in first day of work as POTUS, including defund International Planned Parenthood
- President Trump fulfills more promises: build wall, defund sanctuary cities, rebuild infrastructure & manufacturing, work toward energy independence
- 97 companies sue President Trump over temporary ban on immigrants and refugees from dangerous countries
- Trump says additional immigration security steps will come ‘rapidly’
- Toyota Pledges U.S. Jobs as Trump Meets with Detroit’s Auto CEOs
- Populist President Trump tells Big Pharma to reduce ‘astronomical’ prices
- Draining the Swamp: Mass exodus of senior staff from State Dept.
- More ‘Drain the Swamp’ of the State Department
Now the President is soliciting your input on what issues you think he should focus on next. To that end, he’s asking you to take a short survey. Unlike other surveys, this one was initiated by the President himself and is conducted by the White House. There are only two questions, so it will take you just a couple of minutes to take it:
- Which accomplishment(s) do you consider the most significant of the Trump Administration so far?
- What issue(s) do you think are most important for this Administration to focus on?
To take the survey, click here or go to https://www.whitehouse.gov/joint-address-issues-survey#page.