Tonight is the 89th Academy Awards Show, the penultimate narcissistic display of Hollyweirdos.
Viewership of Hollywood’s annual love fest has been steadily declining. The ratings for last year’s (2016) 88th Academy Award show were the lowest in 8 years — a decrease of 6% from the year before (2015), which had decreased 16% from the year before (2014). (Source: The Daily Lion)
This year, the show promises to be even more unwatchable because participants such as snake-tongue Meryl Streep already said they will misuse the occasion to speak out against Donald Trump, the duly-elected President of the no longer United States of America.
So make sure you boycott the show.
Tune your TV to another channel. Surf the net. Read a book. Go out for a walk. Gaze at your navel. Do anything but watch this display of pompous, grossly-overpaid, preening peacocks who pretend for a living, who think they know better and talk down to us — those whom Katie Couric called “the great unwashed”.
If you need a reminder of just how little we have in common with the Hollyweirdos, see these previous FOTM posts:
- Two more Hollyweirdos to shun: Meryl Streep & Hugh Laurie
- TV host Stephen Colbert took orders from Clinton Foundation
- AIDS-infested Charlie Sheen asks God to kill Donald Trump
- ‘Avengers’ director Joss Whedon calls Ivanka Trump a dog
- As violent rioters take over U.C. Berkeley, comedienne Sarah Silverman calls for military coup to overthrow President Trump
- Secret Service will investigate Madonna for her ‘blow up the White House’ remark in expletive-filled rant at women’s march
- Whoopi Goldberg, who named herself after her farts, says Trump voters are uninformed and lazy
- Hollyweirdos at Anti-Trump Women’s March on Washington
- Celebrities demand Congress oppose Trump
- Harry Potter author JK Rowling gets vicious with fans who criticize her Trump bashing
- CNN president Jeff Zucker threatens President Trump
- Why do we idolize actors?
And if you need a reminder of how intolerant the Left are —
Yesterday, a day before the Academy Awards show, dozens of Trump supporters rallied on Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles, to defend the president, protect his star on the Walk of Fame, and show their support for the construction of a wall along the US-Mexico border. Demonstrators carried signs such as “Mexicans for Trump,” “California for Trump” and “Women for Trump.”
The rally was also, in the words of organizer Matthew Woods, to boycott “many actors and film directors who have an anti-America agenda.”
But the peaceful rally was disrupted by fisticuffs from anti-Trumpers. One anti-Trumper — a woman with heavy makeup and dyed blonde hair — snatched a placard from a Trump supporter and broke it in two. Thankfully, police immediately arrested her.
FOTM reader Josh is right when he wrote:
“look at what their drones are doing since they lost overt power, the riots, town hall meeting protests, all sorts of idiocy. Now imagine them back in power. If they get back into power after Trump, a police state beyond what Hitler managed is likely as far as I’m concerned.”
It really is war. It is time to choose which side you’re on. Boycott tonight’s Academy Awards!