The D.C. Metropolitan Police Department is offering a $1,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest and indictment of the person or persons responsible for this crime. Call police at 202-727-9099. , or submit your tip to the TEXT TIP LINE by text messaging 50411.
The United States of America was founded as a republic — a representative democracy — wherein citizens make political decisions and resolve our political differences via the ballot and civil debates, not violence or the threat of violence.
On January 20, 2017, at an anti-Trump protest in Washington, D.C., a woman set fire to the hair of a Trump supporter. Fortunately, an alert good Samaritan quickly extinguished the fire.
For the purpose of this post, the woman in the blue-&-white Victoria’s Secret “Pink Nation” beanie hat will be referred to as “Fatty Firestarter”.
Here’s the video:
Setting someone’s hair on fire is battery — an intentional unpermitted act causing harmful or offensive contact with the “person” of another. According to the legal dictionary:
Battery is both a tort and a crime. Its essential element, harmful or offensive contact, is the same in both areas of the law. The main distinction between the two categories lies in the penalty imposed. A defendant sued for a tort is civilly liable to the plaintiff for damages. The punishment for criminal battery is a fine, imprisonment, or both. Usually battery is prosecuted as a crime only in cases involving serious harm to the victim.
The identity of the woman who set fire to the hair of a Trump supporter has been uncovered. Let this be a lesson to anyone who thinks they can get away with criminal wrongdoing in our time of ubiquitous cell phone cameras, the Alternative Media, and an army of ever-ready citizen sleuths.
This post is a presentation of the evidence uncovered in social media that Fatty Firestarter most likely is Norma Zahory. The evidence is comprised of:
- Information in Zahory’s Facebook page, which is no longer accessible to public viewing. After she was outed, she either deleted her Facebook page or set it to private, but not before a citizen sleuth archived the page (click here) and posted a link to it in the Daily Caller comments section.
- A tweet to Zahory from her friend, Portia Diaz.
To begin, Norma Zahory’s friends recognize her as the woman who set fire to the Trump supporter’s hair.
(1) Norma Zahory acknowledges to a Facebook friend that she is Fatty Firestarter:
(2) In a tweet, a friend named Portia Diaz cheers Zahory for setting fire to the Trump supporter’s hair (“cooking bacon at the rally”):
(3) Photos of Zahory posted to her Facebook page show that she is Fatty Firestarter (I drew the yellow circles around Zahory):
Below are comparisons of the faces of Fatty Firestarter and Norma Zahory, which show they are the same person (note that the photos of Zahory were taken at various times/years before the Jan. 20, 2017 incident):
- Both have the same fleshy nose.
- Both have the same arched eyebrows.
- Both have the same fleshy-knob chin.
- Both have the same nasolabial folds or “smile lines” — the two skin folds that run from each side of the nose to the corners of the mouth.
Norma Zahory lives in Fairfax, VA near D.C., and works for a non-profit organization, Communities In Schools, which describes itself as “the nation’s largest and most effective organization dedicated to keeping kids in [public] school and helping them succeed in life” — whatever that means.
Communities In Schools is funded by the following institutions:
- Ahold USA
- Bank of America
- Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Capital One Foundation
- Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation
- The Etna McConnell Clark Foundation
- George Kaiser Family Foundation
- Hudson Group
- Robertson Foundation
- The Wallace Foundation
Dale Erquiaga is the president and CEO of Communities In Schools.
Here’s contact info. for Communities In Schools for you to ask why they have a criminal on their staff:
Address: 2345 Crystal Drive, Suite 700, Arlington, VA 22202
Tel: 800 CIS 4KIDS (800-247-4543)
There is a bounty to identify who Fatty Firestarter is, to which you can contribute. Go here.
H/t FOTM‘s Lola & CP