There are so many incidents of the Left going unhinged over Trump, I was in a quandary as to what incident to post.
Here’s one with a happy ending: An old woman was thrown off a commercial flight from Baltimore to Seattle for verbally assaulting another passenger, Scott Koteskey, simply because he supports Trump.
This is Koteskey’s account on his Facebook page:
Here’s FoxNews’ account:
The left wing is always a dangerous place for a Trump supporter to be. Even on an airplane.
But when Scott Koteskey boarded his flight from Baltimore to Seattle on Saturday, he likely had no idea the woman sitting next to him would berate him in an incoherent and unhinged rant – that was all captured on a video that quickly went viral.
“You pretend you have the moral high ground but you put that man’s finger on the nuclear button,” the unidentified woman said after a flight attendant left to get security.
“That man doesn’t believe in climate change,” she said, referring to President Trump, and using air quotes to frame the word “believe.” “Do you believe in gravity? Did you know gravity is just a theory?”
Eventually, an airline staffer told the woman she would have to be removed from the plane.
“No. I paid for this seat and I’m sitting in it,” she said. “He is in my space.”
The woman, seated next to her husband, continued refusing requests to leave.
“I’m going home now. My mother-in-law, his mother, died…I’m going home now,” she said. “There’s no way I’m getting off this plane…My husband lost his mother. Have some respect.”
But her sob story wasn’t getting anywhere with the staffer.
“I’m terribly sorry for that, but that does not give you the right to treat people the way you’ve been treating them,” he said.
A second video showed people on the airplane cheering, applauding and chanting “U.S.A.!” as police escorted the woman — still making snide remarks — and her husband off the plane.
A video taken from a different angle by another passenger on the flight shows the woman giving the passengers the middle finger as she’s removed. Go to Milo Yiannopoulos’ website for the video.
Koteskey said the reactions of his fellow passengers were heartening:
“As the lady was removed I saw that I was surrounded by blacks, Latinos, Asians, and whites, all who had chimed in asking her to be removed and who had defended me,” he wrote on Facebook. “I was touched and moved knowing later that not all these people were Trump supporters. The black man who took the seat next to me was a registered Democrat and he and I had a very good discussion about the beauty of free speech and coming together when people insult and commit acts of violence just for having differing views.
“It truly was a great demonstration of AMERICA and its people coming together and standing up for one another.”
This incident, as well as the many, many incidents FOTM has reported, definitively demonstrate that the Left are anti-free speech, undemocratic, and intolerant of opposing views to the point of violence.
Their epic meltdown over President Trump leads me to conclude that Leftists like the grey-haired woman in this post are demonically possessed. Their unhinged behavior is akin to the spitting, cursing, green-crud spewing, enraged behavior of the devil-possessed in an exorcism.
- Gay man, Daniel Goldstein, kicked from JetBlue flight for verbally assaulting Ivanka Trump
- Video evidence of the Left’s terrorist plans for Trump inauguration
- Secret Service will investigate Madonna for her “blow up the White House” remark in expletive-filled rant at women’s march
- Opera star Andrea Bocelli backs out of Trump inauguration after receiving death threats
- Black singer withdraws from Trump Inauguration after blacks call her ‘house n*gger’ and tell her to ‘kill yourself’
- Threats to assassinate Trump from CEO, banker and newspaper columnist
- ‘Love Trumps Hate’: Assassination threats against Trump flood Twitter
- Hillary supporters send death threats to Electoral College
- Actor/comedian Patton Oswalt calls on ISIS to attack Trump’s hotels
- Shun this actor! Michael Shannon calls Trump voters ‘moronic f*cking a**holes’ who should ‘just die’
- White anti-Trump Rutgers U. lecturer taken to mental hospital for tweeting shoot white people
- Hundreds in ‘queer dance party’ outside VP-elect Pence’s home
- Maine gas distributor won’t deliver to Trump voters
- Calif. college professor goes into hiding after calling election of Trump ‘white supremacist terrorism’