Global warming, aka climate change, is a cult.
And like any fanatic cultist, if they have their way, proponents of global warming will silence, arrest, imprison, even kill those who disagree with them. See:
- Shocking Global Warming 10-10 Video (in which global warming deniers are blown up into a bloody pulp)
- Democratic Party platform to call for prosecution of climate change deniers
- Thought crime comes to America: Obama admin is considering civil action against ‘climate change’ deniers
- 20 professors & scientists sign letter asking Obama to prosecute climate-change skeptics
- Professor wants global warming deniers to be imprisoned
- Professor compares global warming skepticism to racism
Like the good Nazi that he is, Joseph A. Palermo, a professor of history at California State University, Sacramento, says in an op/ed in the Huffington Post that Donald Trump and other skeptics should be banned from Twitter for rejecting “the science of climate change” — never mind the fact that:
- Scientists disagree about whether there is man-made global warming, now renamed “climate change”. See “Ex-Warmist Scientist Calls Global Warming a Contrived Myth“; “Green Peace co-founder now admits no scientific proof of man-made global warming“; “UN admits the sun may cause global warming“; “UK’s national weather service: Global cooling for last 10 years“; “Even a cat knows Al Gore is full of it: CO2 is good for Earth“; “New emails of global warming scientists show them to be frauds“.
- There is plenty of counter-evidence against global warming, such as the fact that instead of thinning, Arctic sea ice today is as thick as it was in 1940, more than three-quarters of a century ago.
“Through his public statements and personnel choices Trump has made it clear that he rejects the science of climate change. I’ve always believed that people who dismiss science in one area shouldn’t be able to benefit from science in others. If Trump and his cohort believe the science of global warming is bogus then they shouldn’t be allowed to use the science of the Internet for their Twitter accounts, the science of global positioning for their drones, or the science of nuclear power for their weaponry. […]
It’s not just the people around Trump who reject the science of climate change. The leadership of the Republican Party — from House Speaker Paul Ryan to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, to the chairs of the key science and technology committees in Congress, to the Republicans’ favorite think tanks — all share the fossil fuel industry’s preference that the U.S. government does nothing to address the most serious planetary crisis humanity has ever faced. […]
We’re now entering a period where the U.S. military’s 22nd Century weapons technology is in the hands of those whose mentality hasn’t really left the Bronze Age. […]
Climate change is real. […]”
- Top adviser to Australia PM: Global warming is a NWO fraud led by UN
- UN Lied About Climate Change
- Greens really are commies: 130 UN-backed green groups call for end of capitalism
- If Global Warming is true, why would they have to cheat yet again
H/t FOTM‘s Anon