You may have seen the Christmas sales commercials on TV pushing diamond rings designed by Vera Wang, the fashion designer noted for her wedding gowns.
Don’t buy them, unless you want to increase the coffers of a big Hillary Clinton donor.
From Ian Mohr, “Hillary Clinton’s holiday party ‘like a wake’,” Page Six, Dec. 16, 2016:
“‘It was like a wake with a band,’ quipped one guest who was at the Plaza on Thursday for Hillary Clinton’s holiday party to thank top-tier donors, VIP boosters and campaign advisers….
Spotted in the crowd were Clinton advisers Huma Abedin, John Podesta and Robby Mook, donors Alan Patricof, Bernard Schwartz, Marc Lasry, Jay Snyder and Robert Zimmerman, designers Vera Wang and Tory Burch, plus Anna Wintour, Harvey Weinstein and restaurateur Danny Meyer….
‘No one has any illusion of the band coming back together again, but it did bring a sense of closure,’ said a Hillary backer of the possibility she’d come back as a candidate.
The source added of the scene, ‘There was a spirit of, “We have taken the last eight years for granted.” But people did walk out of there with a mission.‘”
Vera Wang, 67, with an estimated net worth of $110 million, has bridal boutiques in New York, London, Tokyo and Sydney. She is a fashion empire — her brand name is on jewelry, fragrance, eyewear, shoe, homeware (china and crystal), and even men’s tuxedo at Men’s Warehouse.
You buy her stuff, you’re aiding and abetting the demonic Left.
- It’s War. Time to choose which side you’re on
- Evidence that Hillary Clinton and her associates are satanists
- MAGA: Beastialists in retreat after Trump win
- We dodged another bullet on Nov. 8: Pro-Hillary celebratory party with naked men in body paint
- The face of evil: Barry Diller, supporter of Hillary Clinton
- Hillary’s campaign chairman John Podesta has cannibalism painting in his office
- Democrat big donors: donating to Hillary’s losing campaign was like burning money