- Pope Francis calls for a new global authority to combat ‘climate change’
- Despotism: Bishop adviser to Pope Francis claims papal infallibility over climate change
- UK Telegraph: Pope Francis is delusional about climate change
- Catholic Church under Pope Francis: Critics censored, threatened with excommunication
- The Illegitimate Pope: Election of Jorge Bergoglio as Pope Francis was contaminated by lobbying in violation of papal laws
- Democratic Party platform to call for prosecution of climate change deniers
- Thought Crime: 17 Democratic attorney generals go after climate-change deniers
- Green Peace co-founder now admits no scientific proof of man-made global warming
Guest essay by Eric Worrall
Catholic Online reports that new priests will be expected to be familiar with and promote efforts to reduce carbon emissions.
New priests to learn about global warming as part of formation
LOS ANGELES, CA (California Network) — The Catholic Church is intimately concerned about climate change. The Vatican’s Pontifical Academy of Sciences is the world’s oldest, longest running scientific mission. That body, which advises the pope on matters of science, has concluded that global climate change is real and is caused, at least in significant part, by human activity.
This is important to the Church because creation care is part of our mission. We are called to be stewards of creation. It’s also important because climate change can exacerbate the ills of poverty. Poor people in much of the world are the most vulnerable to changes.
Unfortunately, the issue is politicized. In the…
View original post 217 more words