There have been rumors that Hillary Clinton is an alcoholic, but it took WikiLeaks to provide us with email evidence. See my post, “Hillary Clinton is an alcoholic”.
We also have the testimonies of Secret Service agents that Hillary is prone to not just rages, but obscenity-spewing violent rages. See:
- Hillary Clinton is a monster, says Secret Service agents
- Ex-Secret Service agent: Jekyll & Hyde personality makes Hillary unfit to be President
During the 2016 presidential campaign, we even saw a public display of her rage when, in a teleconference with the Laborers’ International Union of North America on Sept. 22, a visibly angry Hillary screamed into the camera, demanding to know “Why aren’t I 50 points ahead” of Trump?!
All of which makes entirely credible the reports of her being in a drunken rage as she saw her presidential ambition dashed when the vote counts came in on Election Night.
Todd Kincannon, a controversial political activist and nonpracticing lawyer who has a radio show called The Honey Badger of American Politics, first broke the story on Twitter on Nov. 14. Kincannon tweeted that he was told by an unnamed “CNN reporter” that around midnight on November 8, Hillary “became physically violent” towards her campaign manager Robby Mook, 36, and campaign chair John Podesta, 67, and “had to be briefly restrained.”
- Kincannon’s CNN source was covering the Clinton campaign’s election night party at New York City’s Javits Center.
- The CNN reporter did report it to CNN, but CNN blocked the story: “His editors will not let him. CNN has banned all ‘Hillary in the bunker’ stories. https://t.co/Iq7WlezU4i
- Hillary “was in a ‘psychotic drunken rage'” and her doctor had to physically restrain her and “add sedatives to the mix.”
Kincannon’s second-hand account is corroborated by others:
(1) Blogger Northcrane: “Hillary on election night was straight-up Hitler-in-the-bunker shit. It even included psychotic screaming about ‘the Russians’ . . . . CNN reporter says Hillary needed so many amphetamines Wed morning she had unexpected nosebleeds all day. Fear was she’d bleed at concession.”
(2) Twitterer Federal Spy Guy (@FederalSpyGuy) claimed that according to a Secret Service source, when Podesta told Hillary she had to address her followers that she’d lost the election, Hillary said “fuck them – you do it”.
(3) Ed Klein, former editor-in-chief of the New York Times Magazine, and author of The Truth About Hillary, Guilty as Sin: Uncovering New Evidence of Corruption and How Hillary Clinton and the Democrats Derailed the FBI Investigation, and other books, said on the Steve Malzberg Show:
0:21 mark: “About 6:30 this morning, she [Hillary] called an old friend. She was crying inconsolably, she couldn’t stop crying. And her … female friend from way back said it was hard to even understand what she [Hillary] was saying, she was crying so hard. This is Hillary we’re talking about. Eventually, her friend said, she could make out that she [Hillary] was blaming Jame Comey, the Director of the FBI, for her loss and, this I don’t understand exactly, the President of the United States for not doing enough…. When I said to the source what did she mean by that, she [Hillary’s friend] said, ‘Well . . . Hillary felt that the President could have stopped Comey a long time ago . . . . With the Clintons and especially with Hillary, it’s never her fault . . . . She stayed up all [Election] night, but with the Clintons, it’s always somebody else’s fault and it’s been this way with Hillary all her career.”
It was John Podesta who, at around 2 a.m. on November 9, eventually addressed the crowd of Hillary’s
supporters useful idiots gathered at the Javits Center, telling them to “head home” because the election was “too close to call,” although by that point, it was already clear Donald Trump had won the presidency. Hillary herself made a concession call to Trump shortly after Podesta’s speech.
Later that morning on Nov. 9, Hillary made her formal concession speech. Reportedly, she required a large dose of amphetamines to make it through her speech. The dose was so large, it gave her nosebleeds all day.
Notice that her eyes, again, went googlygoo during her concession speech:
All of which just adds another reason for us to doubt Margot Gerster’s account that a day after Hillary Clinton conceded she’d lost, Gerster just happened to run into Hillary — who can’t walk without assistance and needed help going up just one step — hiking in the woods of Chappaqua, NY. (see “FAKE! – Woman’s ‘chance’ meeting of Hillary Clinton hiking after election“)
H/t FOTM‘s Longknife 21 and AmericanActionNews.