In every presidential election, Hollywood liberals would threaten they’ll leave the U.S. if a Republican is elected.
But they never do. Alec Baldwin, Tim Robbins, Martin Sheen and Barbra Streisand come to mind.
This year is no different.
- Neve Campbell
- Cher (says she’ll move to the planet Jupiter)
- Bryan Cranston
- Mark Cuban
- Miley Cyrus
- Barry Diller
- Lena Dunham
- Whoopi Goldberg
- Eddie Griffin
- Chelsea Handler
- Omari Hardwick
- Katie Hopkins
- Samuel L. Jackson
- Jennifer Lawrence (says the world would end if Trump is elected)
- Spike Lee
- George Lopez
- Natasha Lyone
- Rachel Maddow
- Rosie O’Donnell
- Susan Sarandon
- Choë Sevigny
- Al Sharpton
- Amy Schumer
- Jon Stewart (says he’ll move to another planet)
- Barbra Streisand (not again!)
- Raven Symone
Well, we have help for the Hollyweirdos who say they’ll move out of the country if Trump is elected!
By the way, how come these Hollyweirdos always threaten to move to Europe or Canada, but never Mexico? Aren’t they in solidarity with the swarms of Mexicans illegally crossing into America and with their Mexican hired help — their maids, house-cleaners, gardeners and nannies?
H/t FOTM’s Drew H.
- Bryan Cranston: Another Hollyweird actor who “promises” to move out of the US if Trump is elected
- Miley Cyrus tells voters, “’Kiss my ass if you aren’t for Hillary!”
- Singer Madonna offers a BJ to anyone who’ll vote for Hillary
- Hyperbole: Hollyweird Sarah Jessica Parker is afraid she’ll be killed if Trump is elected
- Hollyweird Clinton supporters are so classy…another pair to add to your boycott list
- Miley Cyrus will move out of the USA if Trump is elected
- Actor Robert De Niro threatens violence against Trump
- 110 ‘Star Trek’ Hollyweirdos endorse Hillary Clinton for President
- Insane: ‘Comedian’ Bill Maher says he would vote for a dead Hillary
- These Actresses Have Pledged to Stop Donald Trump
- Brad Pitt gets deep on Trump and Brexit; makes 666 hand sign
- America Ferrera wants to “Netflix and chill” with Hillary Clinton
- The View’s Joy Behar says she’ll vote for a rapist or killer if he’s pro-abortion
- That settles it for me: Actress Kate Hudson says ‘Hillary is the best person to run the country’