Austria, like Germany and other West European countries, is determined to commit suicide.
The Supreme Court of Austria overturned the conviction of 20-year-old Iraqi refugee Amir A. for raping a 10-year-old boy at a swimming pool, because a lower court didn’t prove Amir had known the boy was saying no to the sodomy.
In December 2015, former Iraqi taxi-driver Amir A. Amir was traveling with a government-appointed 15-year-old helper and translator who was supposed to teach Amir how to “integrate” into life in Vienna.
At the Theresienbad pool in Vienna, Austria, Amir dragged a 10-year-old boy into the changing room, locked the door, and violently raped the boy.
The boy, who is known by only his first name Goran, told a lifeguard he had been attacked, and the police were called. Police found Amir in the swimming pool playing on the diving board as if nothing had happened.
Goran suffered severe internal injuries and was rushed to a children’s hospital. He has had post-traumatic stress disorder ever since. The boy’s mother, who herself is a Serbian refugee, said her son has severe panic attacks, “screams and cries” and is often frightened,” and can only sleep with the help of medication.
Kronen Zeitung daily reported that confessing to the rape in an interview with police officers, Amir admitted he knew that “such acts were forbidden in any country of the world” but that it was a “sexual emergency” because he had not had sex for four months.
In June 2016, a court found Amir guilty of grave sexual assault and rape of a minor and was sentenced to six years in jail. Prosecutors described the boy as suffering “profound despair.” The boy’s family was awarded €4,730 (US$5,150) in compensation.
On October 20, 2016, despite Chief Justice Thomas Philipp calling Amir’s verdict “watertight,” Austria’s Supreme Court overturned the verdict, acceding to the defense lawyer’s claim that the lower court had not done enough to prove that Amir indeed had acted against the will of the boy — that Amir knew at the time that the boy was saying no.
Note: What this implies is that the Austrian Supreme Court thinks it’s okay for an adult male to sodomize a boy so long as the boy “consents,” which of course is de facto legalization of pedophilia. As the saying goes: “Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.” Before Austria (and West Europe) began committing suicide via Muslim “migrants,” they had already destroyed their souls.
The new trial is likely to take place in 2017, until which time Amir will remain in custody.
There have been a number of reports of similar attacks by “asylum seekers” at swimming pools across Austria and elsewhere in Europe, including:
- A 37-year-old mother and her four-year-old son were sexually assault in the quiet southern Austrian town of Klagenfurt in March 2016.
- Authorities in the Austrian town of Mistelbach issued a temporary pool ban for refugees following a sexual assault by a “dark-skinned’ man on a 13-year-old girl in June 2016. According to Austrian newspaper Kronen Zeitung, a young man followed the girl into the women’s changing room, where he forced her to perform oral sex. The attacker fled when the girl resisted and started shouting.
According to its website, Austria’s Supreme Court (Oberster Gerichtshof) is the country’s “highest court in civil and criminal matters.” It has 60 members – a President, two Vice Presidents, presiding justices of panels (referred to as Senatspräsidenten and Senatspräsidentinnen) and other justices (called Hofräte or Hofrätinnen).
On criminal matters, the contact person is:
Hofrätin (or Justice) of the Supreme Court of Justice
Dr. Helene Bachner-Foregger
Telephone: +43 1 52152 3848 (or 3315)
Fax: +43 1 52152 3710
- Wayne Madsen: Hillary Clinton courts Muslims to win election
- Secretary of State John Kerry: The Bible commands us to confront ‘climate change’ and especially protect Muslims
- Muslim woman screams ‘F*ck America!’ as husband is charged with welfare fraud
- Deeply unpopular Hollande calls for France to ’embrace’ Islam and rejects calls for a nationwide burkini ban
- German girls given magic tattoos to prevent Muslim molestation in public pools
- German police tell women to wear sneakers so they can outrun Muslim ‘refugees’
- Germany’s finance minister presses for a ‘German Islam’
- 9 of 10 most dangerous countries to be a Christian are Muslim
- Europe’s ‘refugee’ crisis and the Kalergi plan for white genocide