On September 3, 2014, at a ceremony to appoint Texas lawyer Shaarik Zafar to be special representative to Muslim communities, Secretary of State John Kerry claimed that Scripture, in particular the Book of Genesis, says it is the United States’ “responsibility” to “confront climate change” and to especially protect Muslims from its effects.
In the video snippet below, Kerry says:
“When Shaarik started drafting the U. S. strategy on religious leader and faith community engagement, he began with two words: Religion matters. We’re making that a mantra here in the State Department, in our foreign policy. Our [U.S. and Muslims] fates are inextricably linked on any number of things that we must confront and deal with in policy concepts today. Our fates are inextricably linked on the environment. For many of us, respect for God’s creation also translates into a duty to protect and sustain his first creation — Earth, the planet. Before God created man, he created heavens and earth. Confronting climate change is in the long run one of the greatest challenges that we face, and you can see this duty or responsibility laid out in Scriptures, clearly, beginning in Genesis. And Muslim-majority countries are among the most vulnerable. Our response to this challenge ought to be rooted in a sense of stewardship for Earth. And for me and for many of us today, that responsibility comes from God.”
There are so many things wrong with Kerry’s speech, I’m at a loss where to begin. Here are some:
- “Religion matters”? By their behavior and in countless ways, the Obama administration makes clear that the only “religion” that “matters” is Islam. As an example: of the 12,587 Syrian refugees “resettled” in the U.S. in fiscal year 2016, 99.2% (or 12,486) are Muslims. Only 0.5% (or 68) are Christians. (CNS News)
- Where in the Bible does it say that Earth is God’s “first creation”?
- There was no Islam and no Muslims when the Bible was written, for good reason, as Islam was founded more than half a century after Christ.
- There is no mention of “climate change” anywhere in the Bible.
- How are Muslim-majority countries — most of which are desert countries — “most vulnerable” to “climate change”? Mark my words: Kerry is preparing the groundwork for Muslim countries to demand “reparations” for being victims of “climate change”. See “Third World countries want more than $10oB a year as ‘climate change’ reparations“.
- And lastly, there is no man-made “climate change” or what used to called “global warming”. The global warming Nazis switched their terminology to “climate change” because scientific data show there has been no global warming in the past 10 years and more. (See “UK’s national weather service: Global cooling for last 10 years”.) In fact, because of the lack of solar activity, solar scientists now say there will be another Little Ice Age in 2030. The last one was 300 years ago. (Independent)
YouTube commenter streetrace442 says it best:
“Really? This coming from the very party who one, doesn’t believe the Bible. Two: Believes God can be voted out of existence. Three: Doesn’t believe He exist to begin with. Four: Never has read the Bible.”
By “Believes God can be voted out of existence,” streetrace442 was referring to the 2012 Democratic National Convention when, in a voice vote, the delegates thrice voted to exclude any mention of God from the Democratic Party platform.
- Surveys confirm Conservatives’ suspicion: Democrats are socialists and anti-God
- Why does John Kerry flick his tongue like a snake?
- Why did John Kerry, 70, mutilate his face?
- MIT lecture: ‘Is Islamophobia Accelerating Global Warming?’
- 2016 Democratic Party platform to call for prosecution of climate change deniers
- Thought crime comes to America: Obama admin is considering civil action against ‘climate change’ deniers
- Proposed UN Tribunal of Climate Justice threatens U.S. sovereignty, while Antarctica ice is increasing, not melting
- Thought Crime: 17 Democratic attorney generals go after climate-change deniers
- Portland public schools ban books doubting climate change
- Bill Gates says only socialism can save world from climate change
H/t Breitbart and FOTM‘s Lola