After dismissing the Alternative Media’s reports on the many troubling signs of Hillary’s ill health as “conspiracy theories,” the MSM are getting desperate.
In a September 6 article for The Washington Post plaintively titled, “Can’t we just stop talking about Hillary Clinton’s health now?,” the newspaper’s political blogger Chris Cillizza not only redoubles on characterizing concerns about Hillary’s health as “conspiracy theories,” he airily declares her health to be “a totally ridiculous issue” and “a surefire loser” for Trump and “his Republican surrogates,” and dismisses Hillary’s on-camera brain seizure (see below) as just her being “goofy”.
Hey, Cillizza! Next thing you’ll say is that Hillary was just being “goofy” when she had to be helped up the stairs by two men (the one on the left is her medical handler who carries a Diazepam auto-injector pen).
And here’s Hillary being “goofy” again, having two men prop her up. Silly woman!
And here she is, acting “goofy” again by wearing a catheter ’cause catheters and urine/feces drainage bags are such fun!
Sadly, a majority of U.S. doctors disagree with Cillizza, who has no medical training whatsoever nor even common sense.
In an online survey of hundreds of U.S. physicians conducted by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS), 71% believe “serious” concerns about Hillary Clinton’s health “could” disqualify her for the position of President of the U.S.
20.54% of the 224 respondents said the concerns are “likely overblown,” but nevertheless insist that those concerns “should be addressed” with the full release of Hillary’s medical records, which she has refused to do. Only 2.68% (or 6 respondents) said the concerns are “just a political attack” and are of no concern because they have confidence in a 2015 letter from Hillary’s physician.
Other findings of the survey:
- 91.16% are aware of questions raised about the impact of past and current medical conditions on Hillary Clinton’s fitness to serve as President.
- 78.58% think the news media have not given enough emphasis in their coverage of the questions about Hillary’s health.
- 66% believe that if a physician has a concern about a candidate’s fitness to serve for health reasons, he/she should make the concerns known to the public.
- Of Hillary’s various health issues, 81.60% of those surveyed are aware of her concussion; 58.8% are aware of her cerebral sinus thrombosis; 52.8% are aware of her deep venous thrombosis.
- Nearly 73% (72.97%) say that any of the above three health conditions (concussion, cerebral sinus thrombosis, deep venous thrombosis) can influence their vote for President.
Here are the embedded links to the posts I’ve done on Hillary’s health:
- Has a documented history of falls, brain concussion, and cranial blood clots;
- Has coughing fits;
- Had a brain seizure on camera;
- Has to be helped by two men to walk up a few steps;
- Needs a stool step to get in & out of her car;
- Must be propped up to stand and deliver a few remarks;
- Is accompanied by a neurologist carrying in his hand a Diazepam auto-injector pen for seizures;
- After a lull, chameleon Hillary Clinton is back to looking like sh*t — and the return of her medical handler;
- Has a hole in her tongue (from cancer surgery?);
- Appears to wear a catheter and a defibrillator vest; and
- May have dementia . . . .
- Hillary has another coughing fit, as 6 other medical doctors raise questions about her health
- If Hillary Clinton dies or is incapacitated, Nov. 8 election may be delayed or scrapped
- Never investigating Obama, Washington Post unleashes army of 20 to probe ‘every facet’ of Trump’s life