The MSM don’t even bother to pretend to be objective in this election. They are now in-your-face with their partisan bias. See:
- NYT blames Trump for journalists’ biased reporting
- CNN anchor Chris Cuomo admits media are Hillary Clinton’s bitch
The latest media whore for Hillary is New York Times tech columnist Farhad Manjoo, age 38.
Patrick Howley reports for Breitbart News, Aug. 1, 2016, that in a tweet, Manjoo calls on Google to “fix” its search engine results to hide evidence of Hillary Clinton’s failing health, and dismisses talk of her health as “conspiracy theories”.
Of course, liberals like Manjoo pick and choose when it comes to conspiracy theories: Hillary blaming the “vast right-wing conspiracy” is OK, but when it comes to anything that’s not in their Demonrat script, it’s just looney tinfoil-hat “conspiracy theories”.
Farhad Manjoo (born August 19, 1978) is an American journalist and author. Manjoo was a staff writer for Slate magazine from 2008 to 2013 and left Slate in September 2013 to join The Wall Street Journal as a technology columnist. In January 2014, Manjoo became the “State of the Art” columnist for The New York Times, replacing David Pogue. He has been a contributor to National Public Radio since 2009.
Manjoo’s call for Google to censor its search engine results was in response to former New York governor Rudy Giuliani saying, during an argument on Fox News about how sick Hillary really is, “Go online and put down, ‘Hillary Clinton illness,’ and take a look at the videos yourself.”
Breitbart News‘ Howley notes that:
“Clinton frequently leans against stools on stage at her campaign speeches, and she admitted that she was exhausted by the end of the Democratic convention in Philadelphia — even though, as far as this reporter could tell, she was just sitting in her hotel the entire time until she gave her acceptance speech to scattered boos.”
FOTM has extensively posted on the many undeniable signs of Hillary’s ill health. See:
- Hillary Clinton refuses to release her up-to-date detailed medical records
- Secret Service is source of leaks on Hillary Clinton’s deteriorating health
- Is this Hillary Clinton’s catheter bag?
- Hillary Clinton wears a catheter?
- Strange bulges under Hillary’s coat suggest a defibrillator vest
- New photo of Hillary being propped up so she wouldn’t fall
- Hillary Clinton is unfit to be President: Photographic proof she has seizures
- Is the hole in Hillary Clinton’s tongue from cancer surgery?
- Bombshell: Hillary Clinton has dementia according to leaked medical records
- There is something very wrong with Hillary
- Did Hillary have a brain seizure on camera?
- Best explanation for Hillary’s coughing fits
- Hillary’s health: her meds, thick eyeglasses, and what doctors say
- Hillary Clinton is ‘often confused’
- Hillary is dealing with mounting health issues, new book claims
- Hillary Clinton said to have multiple sclerosis; a stroke risk
- Ophalmologist says Hillary’s thick glasses were for double vision from ‘severe head trauma’
Update (Aug. 30, 2016):
Breitbart News reports that recent search engine results indicate Google, whose CEO is a supporter of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, is suppressing search results about her health, in contrast to two other search engines — Bing and Yahoo:
Searches for “Hillary Clinton’s he-” across three different search engines provide quite different results. When searched on Google, the first suggested searches provided are “Hillary Clinton’s headquarters,” “Hillary Clinton’s health plan,” and “Hillary Clinton’s healthcare plan.”
Search results on Bing return the suggestions, “Hillary Clinton’s health,” “Hillary Clinton’s health issues,” and “Hillary Clinton’s health and weight,” while search results on Yahoo return the suggestions, “Hillary Clinton’s health problems,” Hillary Clinton’s health,” and “Hillary Clinton’s health issues.”