The polls keep saying Hillary Clinton is out-polling Donald Trump.
But we know of at least one case in which a major poll was rigged to show Hillary winning.
Breitbart reports, July 30, 2016, that on the heels of a Breitbart News report that shows a 17-point swing towards Trump and away from Hillary, Reuters news service “back-rigged” its polling data to show Hillary in a better light.
As political polling pioneer Pat Caddell explained, Reuters dropped the “Neither” option from their presidential campaign tracking polls and then went back and reconfigured previously released polls to present different results with a reinterpretation of the “Neither” responses in those polls.
Note: Thomas Reuters, owner of the Reuters News Service, is among the top-tier donors ($1-5 million) to the Clinton Foundation. See “News media are big donors to Hillary’s corrupt Clinton Foundation“.
Caddell said Reuters “decided to go back and revise their numbers in a formula that removes voters or allocates them,” and called what Reuters did an unprecedented act of professional malpractice that “comes as close as I have ever seen to cooking the results. I suppose you can get away with it in polling because there are no laws. But, if this was accounting, they would put them in jail.”
Our eyes also don’t lie.
Here’s photographic evidence that the polls are wrong.
Below are pics from Trump rallies (source: Weebly):
And here’s a huge and really enthusiastic mob at a Hillary rally:
But don’t just take the photographic evidence. Here are some headlines that you don’t see reported by New York Times, Washington Post, or the alphabet TV networks:
- THOUSANDS Turn Out to See DONALD TRUMP.. In 100 Degree Heat in Connecticut
- AMAZING! Trump vs Hillary in Kissimmee: Trump Gets THOUSANDS – Hillary Gets 150… Including Terrorist Daddy
- Trump draws big crowds, some protesters ahead of Spokane rally
- Donald Trump draws huge, faithful crowd at Evansville rally
- Donald Trump Draws Record Breaking, Massive Crowd at Buffalo
- Trump draws big crowd in Anaheim
- Donald Trump rally draws large crowd, few protesters to [Tampa] downtown
- Trump draws big crowds, creates more controversy during Wilmington [SC] visit
- Donlad Trump draws massive crowds during campaign swing [in Phoenix]
Jim Hoft of Gateway Pundit:
“Trump has more than ten times the number of people at his campaign events than Hillary has at hers since August 1st. More than 100,000 people have shown up for Trump events since the beginning of August (with many more turned away due to the events reaching capacity). Hillary on the other hand hasn’t even had one tenth of that….”
Intriguingly, despite a majority of opinion polls showing the 2016 presidential election going to Hillary Clinton, a smartphone app developer says his data say Donald Trump will be the victor.
As reported by USA Today, August 13, 2016, Ric Militi, co-founder of San Diego-based Crazy Raccoons and maker of the Zip question and answer phone app that was launched this February, poses questions and polls responses based on an average of 100,000 daily users. Some 64% told Zip they would vote for Trump, compared to 36% for Clinton. In contrast, the latest Reuters/Ipsos poll has Clinton leading Trump, 42% to 36%.
How can Zip’s results be so different? Militi explains:
“We’re not a poll. We’re a conversation, and 100% anonymous. People feel comfortable answering questions without fear of being bullied or being called a racist. People can express themselves safely, and you get a pure answer.”
H/t GiGi & josephbc69
- CNN anchor Chris Cuomo admits media are Hillary Clinton’s bitch
- Blatant media bias: MSNBC’s Joy Reid is a whore for Hillary
- DNC advertises on CraigsList for 700 actors to fill empty Convention seats
- DNC insider: Hillary Clinton’s campaign is imploding