Ben Child reports for The Guardian that George Clooney and his Lebanese-born skeletal-thin lawyer wife, Amal, were in Berlin to promote his new comedy film Hail, Caesar! (which bombed in the U.S. box office), at the 66th Internationale Filmfest Berlin.
There, on the morning of February 12, the Clooneys had a one-hour meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel “to discuss the ongoing crisis in the Middle East and the political reaction to it in Europe and elsewhere.”
Merkel has led Germany to bear the brunt of the “refugee” invasion, taking in nearly one in two of all asylum applications made by Syrians in EU member states last year.
After the meeting, George Clooney declared to the world that he and Amal fully support Merkel’s open-door policy towards “refugees,” telling reporters: “I absolutely agree with her”.
The Clooneys were accompanied by David Miliband, the former UK foreign secretary who is now head of the New York-based International Rescue Committee. Miliband told the BBC Merkel is “showing very strong leadership” during the crisis.
Hey, George and Amal, let’s see you open your many luxury residences to the “refugees,” mansions purchased from the mega-millions Clooney’s made from people — including conservatives — paying money to see his movies. The mansions include:
- Villa Oleandra, an 18th century lakeside villa on the shores of scenic Lake Como in Laglio, Italy, which George bought for $10 million in 2002 and which he’s now unloading for $100 million.
- A $15 million, 9-bedroom, riverside mansion in the village of Berkshire, England, which the Clooneys last year began renovating by installing a 60-ft. swimming pool, among other features, causing much chaos and outrage among neighbors and villagers.
- A historic 10-bedroom English manor nestled upon a 5.5-acre private island, overlooking the River Thames in Sonning Eye village, England, which the Clooneys bought in 2014 for $12 million. (#2 and #3 may be the same mansion.)
- A 7-bedroom 10-bath beachfront mansion outside Cabo San Lucas, at the southern tip of Baja California, Mexico.
- A home in Los Angeles, described as “a sprawling estate“.
What, you haven’t taken in even one “refugee”?
I’m shocked. Just shocked.
Just so you know, George Clooney is also anti our Second Amendment gun rights. See “Anti-gun organizations, celebrities, journalists, corporations“.
- George Clooney slams Donald Trump immigration comments
- Letter from Germany: Europe is in chaos
- ‘Migrants’ drown small Austrian town in garbage and feces
- Muslim migrants mean rape, violent crimes, social instability & revolution
- Crocodile tears: George Soros says Europe on verge of collapse
- Czech president: ‘It’s practically impossible to integrate Muslims into Western Europe‘
- Europeans declare war on ‘refugees’ with grenade and vigilante attacks
- Dear Bill Gates: Open your home to refugees or shut up!