They should have thought through the consequences before they even accepted them. I guess better late than never to realize your mistakes.
According to PressTV, Finland is set to expel tens of thousands of the asylum seekers who arrived in the country last year amid the ongoing refugee crisis in Europe.
Paivi Nerg, Finnish Interior Ministry’s administrative director, announced that Helsinki expects to expel nearly 20,000 refugees out of the 32,000 it received in 2015. The official stressed that each application was being evaluated individually.
“In principle we speak of about two-thirds, meaning approximately 65 percent of the 32,000 will get a negative decision (to their asylum application),” said Nerg, adding, “In previous years around 60 percent (of applicants) received a negative decision but now we have somewhat tightened our criteria for Iraqis, Afghans and Somalis.”
Nerg further said at least two charter flights to deport Iraqis were planned within the following months.
Earlier in the day, Swedish Interior Minister Anders Ygeman said Stockholm intends to expel as many as 80,000 refugees whose applications for asylum have been rejected.
Read the rest of the story here.
- Refugee center worker stabbed to death by young migrant in Sweden
- Muslim migrants mean rape, violent crimes, social instability & revolution
- Crocodile tears: George Soros says Europe on verge of collapse
- Czech president: ‘It’s practically impossible to integrate Muslims into Western Europe
- Europeans stocking up on guns after massive sex attacks
- Sweden slams shut its open-door policy towards refugees