In late October, 2015, Amazon.com listed for sale a newly published book, Nobody Died at Sandy Hook, which was co-edited by Professor James Fetzer. Contributors to the book include Professor James Tracy, Dr. Eowyn and other professionals.
Almost immediately, a small battalion of “reviewers” who haven’t read the book attacked the book on Amazon, giving it a one-star rating. But they were outnumbered by the 5-star ratings given by readers who had purchased and actually read Nobody Died at Sandy Hook.
Less than a month after Amazon.com offered Nobody Died at Sandy Hook for sale, the book had received more than 80 reviews and an average rating of 4+stars, having received plenty more 5-star than 1-star ratings.
On November 20, 2015, however, Fetzer discovered that Amazon.com had taken down, i.e., suppressed, Nobody Died at Sandy Hook, even though Amazon was making good sales on the book — 500 copies in less than a month. (For more details, see my post “The hounding of Sandy Hook skeptics: Halbig threatened; Amazon.com removes Nobody Died at Sandy Hook“.)
According to Fetzer in an interview, Amazon.com went so far as to delete the book from a customer’s Kindle.
But there is no dearth of books about Sandy Hook being sold on Amazon.com. It’s just that all the books repeat the government-media’s false narrative. Here are the books I found, arranged by the year in which the book was published:
- Kaitlin Roig-DeBellis (and Robin Gaby Fisher), Choosing Hope: Moving Forward from Life’s Darkest Hour, G. P. Putnam, 2015. (Kaitlin Roig was a teacher at Sandy Hook Elementary School when the alleged massacre occurred.)
- Deanna Spingola, Screening Sandy Hook: Causes and Consequences, Trafford Publishing, 2015.
- The New York Times, Tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary, The New York Times Company, 2014.
- Matthew Lysiak, Newtown: An American Tragedy, Gallery Books, 2014.
- Andrew Solomon, The Reckoning: Searching for Meaning with the Father of the Sandy Hook Killer, Scribner, 2014.
- Connecticut Office of the Child Advocate, Shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School: The Adam Lanza Report, OccupyBawlStreet.com Press, 2014.
- Rebecca Hinkley, et al., Where Have All the Children Gone, Rebecca Hinkley, 2014.
- Dr. Leland D. Benton, Was Sandy Hook a Hoax? Sandy Hook Hoax Allegations are Disturbing! (Forensic Investigation) (Volume 1), published by Amazon’s CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2013.
- Dr. Leland Benton, Was Sandy Hook a Hoax?: Hoaxes and Scams, ePubWealth, 2013.
- Scarlett Lewis (and Natasha Stoynoff), Nurturing Healing Love: A Mother’s Journey of Hope and Forgiveness, Hay House, 2013. Scarlett is the mother of alleged Sandy Hook child victim Jesse Lewis.
- Victor Thorn, Sandy Hook: A Critical Analysis of the Media’s Pathetic Practices and and How They Spawned a Wave of Alternate Conspiracy Theories, Poisoned Pen Publishing, 2013. While Thorn’s book, which has not even one review on Amazon, questions what he calls the media’s “confused reporting” on Sandy Hook, he does not offer an alternative explanation for Sandy Hook. How could he, since his book was published in January 2013, mere weeks after the alleged massacre. That, and the book’s short length (32 pages), render it nonthreatening.
- Doug Giles, Sandy Hook Massacre, White Feather Press, 2013. (Now I finally understand why the pro-Second Amendment Giles had never published anything that even questions the official Sandy Hook narrative, although he is critical of everything about the Obama administration and the Left. I am disappointed in him, and will no longer reblog or cite Clash Daily.)
- Charles K. Bunch, PhD, Sandy Hook: Symbolism, Archetype and Meaning, Spiral Fractal Media, 2013.
- Suzanne Davenport, Letters from Sandy Hook to the World, Karuna Publications, 2013.
- Mark Bennett, The Promise: The Families of Sandy Hook and the Long Road to Gun Safety, Brookings Institution Press, 2013.
- John E. and Marlene Derossett, Every Parent’s Nightmare: Adam Lanza & Sandy Hook Elementary, CreateSpace, 2013.
- D. E. Alexander, School Shootings – Columbine – VA Tech – Sandy Hook – The Slaughter of the Innocent, Adoni Publishing, 2013.
- Conrad Powell, Sandy Hook Slaughter: The Newtown Shooting and Massacre in Connecticut – Adam Lanza. Thoughts and Lessons on a Tragedy and the Coming Paradigm Shift, First World Publishing, 2012.
- Julia Audrina Carrington, Jesus, Why Did You Let Those Kids At Sandy Hook School Die?, CreateSpace, Dec. 17, 2012. This 34-page book was published a mere THREE days after the alleged shooting – a record!
Welcome to Obama’s America, where censorship is alive and well, and where big corporations (like Amazon) work hand in glove with government. That’s called corporatism, aka fascism.
In order that Americans know the truth about Sandy Hook, Fetzer has made the book available for free to anyone to read. To read/download the book in PDF format, click here: NobodyDiedAtSandyHook.
If you want a hard copy (sure to be a collector’s item!), Fetzer found an alternative printer/distributor for Nobody Died at Sandy Hook — Moon Rock Books. Click here. Check it out and let others know. The pdf will remain available to the public for free.
For links to all the posts FOTM has published on Sandy Hoax, go here.
H/t “Barry Soetoro, Esq.” and FOTM’s truckjunkie.