The letter below is from a retired RAF (Royal Air Force) officer who now works and lives in Germany.
H/t Don Hank
Germany. Chaos Descends.
Europe is now in total chaos and I think that you should know about it.
I have waited a week or so to see how things will develop and to glean more information before presenting the facts. As you may know from the media, the flood of refugees cum economic immigrants into Europe has reached ridiculous proportions and to the extent that Hungary and other Balkan states have closed their borders and Turkey is considering doing the same. Angela Merkel in an ill advised speech to the Bundestag, welcomed all refugees to Germany and the floodgates opened and, in my view, this was all pre-planned beginning with the Pope’s appeal last year for Islam to move closer to Christianity. This was then followed up via the Italian Government instructing the Italian Navy to rescue all boat refugees and bring them to Italy.
As a result, it seems that some 8,000 people per day are now entering Europe via various routes. Most of these are young males between 17 and 25. The result is chaos as you can imagine. Here in Saarland we have been overwhelmed with refugees mainly young males but some families. In Lebach, some 10 kilometers from here, a camp for 200 was set up and a further 100 added this last week. The politicians, local government and religious leaders have fallen over themselves to bring them in and cater for them.
And so what is the result? In Ventimiglia near Monte Carlo, the refugees banded together (organized by smart phone) and over ran the market and stole or destroyed everything and ransacked the town. Here in Lebach, a group entered a supermarket and took what they wanted and destroyed the rest. When the Manageress confronted them, they called up their friends and smashed the place to bits. The police arrived but were overwhelmed. The supermarket is now closed.
Yesterday, my friends rang from Weissenfels near Leipzig since two supermarkets and a Kaufland store in Halle suffered the same way. More news is coming in from all over Germany of the same situations.
The media reports none of this. Many people have demonstrated against being over run by immigrants. In Weissenfels, families were thrown out of an eight flat apartment block and 70 refugees moved in. Small towns of some 2,000 to 3,000 people are over run by some 5,000 to 6,000 refugees. Much civil unrest is apparent and is just boiling under the surface. Europe is in chaos and the do-gooders have totally lost control of the situation. Islam has overwhelmed us. For the Syrian and Afghan refugees, I have every sympathy. They need help and should get it, but for the rest, in my view, the state authorities must be firm and send them back. Perhaps it is too late. Anyway, I thought that you should know that the situation here is pretty grim and I fail to see how it can be resolved. I can only foresee a police state.
by RAF officer retired, now living and working in Germany.
Sunday, September 27, 2015
- Europe’s “refugee” crisis and the Kalergi plan for white genocide
- Huffington Post published names and faces of those who oppose Germany’s “migrant” policy
- Soros aids invasion of Christian Europe by Muslim refugees, says Hungary prime minister
- ‘Migrants’ drown small Austrian town in garbage and feces
- Germany is Insane: Nurse evicted from home of 16 years to make way for ‘refugees’
- Migrants in Germany roaming the streets and young German women being told to cover up
- ‘Migrant’ invaders break through Hungary’s border; throw bottles and rocks at riot police
- European migrant crisis cost British business £660million last year as vital trade routes ground to a halt
- Obama to let in 10,000 Syrian refugees despite no way of identifying terrorists
- Pope lectures U.S. on taking in “migrants” while Vatican is protected by 40 ft. tall walls