An email is circulating with a screenshot from a CNN video of what appears to be Michelle Obama texting as the Star Spangled Banner was played at the annual White House Correspondents’ Dinner on April 25, 2015. (H/t John Molloy)
But when the image is enlarged, it’s clear the texting woman isn’t Mooch.
Whoever took the screenshot from the CNN video chose to ignore CNN’s closeup shots of “texting woman” which clearly show her not to be Mooch.
“Texting woman” is Washington Post reporter Helena Andrews. This is her tweet:
Yesha Callahan of TheRoot (who is black) made “texting woman” into a racist white vs. black incident. Callahan reproduced 9 tweets from various people who were upset by “texting woman” and noted that the tweeters were all “white”. Callahan writes:
I find it interesting that not one avatar in the slew of Andrews’ mentions who criticized her was a person of color. It seems as though white people take their patriotism quite seriously, especially when it offers them a chance to attack a black person online.
More evidence that Obama, celebrated in 2008 by the MSM Ministry of Truth as America’s first “post-racial president” who would bring racial healing to this country, instead has set back race relations by a hundred years.
- Only 1 in 10 Americans think race relations have improved under Obama
- Black sheriff to Obama: You built America’s racial divide
- Obama says cops kill blacks because ‘they look different‘
- Black mob in Chicago attacks woman and children in car for being white
- 50 Baltimore Black “teens” beat 61 y.o. white man almost to death
- Farrakhan threatens race war, as “teens” kill white man with hammers
- Marine veteran requires brain surgery from assault by 20 blacks angry about Ferguson
- Air Force veteran arrested for interfering with Black protesters defiling American flag
- An Early Warning about Obama that American voters ignored in 2008 (Obama had made known his hatred for whites in autobiography Dreams From My Father)
- Obama Blames His Falling Approval Ratings on Racism
- 7 of 10 black babies don’t have dads