Mark Dice is a media analyst, author, and political activist who’s adept at capturing dumb Americans on video with his man-on-the-street interviews and fake petitions.
In 2013, Dice got one after another San Diego beach goers to sign a (fake) petition supporting Obama and his “communist agenda” and to get Karl Marx, who’s only been dead for 132 years, for president in 2016 ’cause, you know, Marx and Obama are good buds and Marx would continue Obama’s “communist agenda” in the White House. (See “No-info Californians endorse Karl Marx for president 2016”)
Dice struck again, capturing on video Americans who think Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. had just died (when the man’s been dead for nearly 47 years), and that MLK was the first
African-American black to walk on the moon.
Just remember: They vote!
H/t FOTM’s Kelleigh and InfoWars
- “America needs a voting test to screen out the abysmally stupid” (2 men stumped by how long it takes to go 80 miles at 80 mph)
- Study finds Americans really are more stupid than the average human
- More evidence that Americans are scary stupid
- Americans are getting dumber – in one graph
- Frightening: There are Americans who don’t know Obama is a Democrat
- America’s future: College students know all about twerking, but clueless about world leaders
- More deep thoughts from the iY Generation…
- The iY Generation: I’m scared for our future…
- The future generation: America is doomed…