The test is a simple one, with only ONE very easy question.
If you can’t correctly answer this ONE question, you don’t get to vote.
Here’s the question. It’s a straight forward question. No tricks.
How long does it take to drive 80 miles at 80 mph?
Now watch the two men in this 3:41 minutes-long video trying, but failing, to give the correct answer:
There are other Americans — black, white, and colors in between — like the two in the video who can’t answer that simple question.
And they vote.
God help us.
I know liberals object to voting tests, claiming that the tests are racist because they discriminate against blacks. In effect, liberals are tacitly admitting that blacks are more cognitively-challenged (translation: stupider), which is, of course, racist!
But I challenge liberals to justify letting anyone vote — black, white, and all in-between colors — who can’t correctly answer this simple question.
H/t Clash Daily and FOTM’s maziel
- Study finds Americans really are more stupid than the average human
- More evidence that Americans are stupid
- More evidence that Americans are scary stupid
- Never underestimate the stupidity of the American people
- Frightening: There are Americans who don’t know Obama is a Democrat
- America’s future: College students know all about twerking, but clueless about world leaders