Yesterday, I posted former U.S. Marine Joshua Boston’s open letter to Sen. Diane Feinstein, in which Cpl Boston states he will not register his weapons should her proposed legislation to ban “assault weapons” including handguns is passed
Here’s another voice publicly and boldly stating he will not comply with any gun control ban/confiscation directive. His name is David Lory VanDerBeek, 37, and he’s the Constitution Party’s candidate for Governor of Nevada in 2014. A happily married husband and father of 5 children, VanDerBeek is prepared to go to jail for his belief in the U.S. Constitution’s Second Amendment. He is asking us to join him.
His video is a bit long, slightly over an hour. I’ve transcribed his main message:
“This video is a message to all Americans, including those of you who are serving in the military and law enforcement.
America is losing all the freedoms that define us as America. The American Dream will come to an end unless we draw the line. Everyone of you will have to make the decision.
Obama is moving to become a dictator. In order to do that, Americans must be disarmed. Our government is preparing legislation to have firearms confiscated, beginning with semi-automatic rifles and military-grade handguns.
I’m asking you as Americans to be public and vocal. I’m asking you to publicly state with me that if anyone in any level of government uses physical force to remove your firearms, that you will defend yourselves.
Why am I standing up to Obama?
Because someone needs to.”
Please go to the video’s YouTube website to leave a comment for Mr. VanDerBeek or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
H/t FOTM’s Stephanie O.
- New York Times blames Trump for journalists’ biased reporting
- Students say Obama’s immigration quote is racist…when they think it’s from President Trump
- Hypocrite: Bernie Sanders, proponent of $15/hr minimum wage, pays his staff poverty wages
- NYT editorial: Federal government should require Section-8 housing be built in ‘affluent’ communities
- Goliath Boeing meets it’s David, Ethiopian Airlines (for about a minute)
- TDS-infected actress Patti LuPone accused of homophobia for comment directed at Lindsey Graham
- 50 years after Chappaquiddick, media still protecting Ted Kennedy
- CBS Evening News ratings plummet with Norah O’Donnell’s debut
- Friday Animals!
- Pediatric study claims fewer kids die from guns in states with stricter laws
- NYT editorial: Federal government should require Section-8 housing be built in ‘affluent’ communities on
- Hypocrite: Bernie Sanders, proponent of $15/hr minimum wage, pays his staff poverty wages on
- Goliath Boeing meets it’s David, Ethiopian Airlines (for about a minute) on
- Demonic: Christian & Jewish clergy ‘bless’ abortion clinic in name of ‘god’ on
Most read posts
- Beyoncé exposed her crotch at premier of Disney children’s movie ‘Lion King’ 1,690 views
- CBS Evening News ratings plummet with Norah O’Donnell’s debut 968 views
- NYT editorial: Federal government should require Section-8 housing be built in ‘affluent’ communities 716 views
- Dog refuses to leave roadside where owner was killed 18 months ago 502 views
- Chilling images of children from surveillance cameras on Jeffrey Epstein’s pedo island 191 views
Founded 12-23-2009. Burned down by WordPress 8-15-2018 with 63M hits. Resurrected 8-23-2018. DDOS attacks began 11-10-2018. Massive Spam attacks on 12-3-2018.