Of late, along with pedophilia, there’s a concerted effort to normalize incest. Some examples:
- In September 2012, Hollyweird director Nick Cassavetes (of the movie, The Notebook) said he doesn’t think there’s anything wrong with incest, comparing it to being gay, and that we should all just “love who [sic] you want.”
- In Winter of 2012, the Kirkland House dormitory at the elite Harvard University, Obama’s alma mater, held a debaucherous hookup dance called “Incest-Fest.”
- In March 2013, Yale University hosted a “sensitivity training” workshop on incest and bestiality.
- In April 2013, Columbia University professor David Epstein, who’s a Palin basher and Obama donor, pled guilty to incest with his daughter but argued that if same-sex marriage is okay, then incest shouldn’t be illegal either. Columbia U. is Obama’s alma mater.
In both pedophilia and incest, Iran is one step ahead of the United States. In September 2013, Iran’s parliament passed a bill that allows a man to marry his adopted daughter who can be as young as 13 years old. No wonder the Left just loves loves loves Islam!
Here’s a grotesque reminder of why, for as long as human beings first became civilized, every culture has had the Incest Taboo.
One of the filth-ridden shacks where an incestuous cult lived in squalor in a remote valley near Sydney.
Richard Shears reports for the Daily Mail, Dec. 10, 2013, that authorities discovered a multi-generational incestuous “cult” of 40 adults and children in a remote valley near Sydney, Australia.
Brothers and sisters, uncles and aunts had sex with one another over four generations, raising children in squalid conditions who themselves grew up to become intimate and have more inbred children.
The children were found unwashed, living in filth in sheds and broken down caravans, incapable of intelligible speech and afflicted with physical deformities as a result of their inbred births. Some have oddly-formed features from being born to parents who are themselves related.
One boy has a walking impairment and severe psoriasis; another has hearing and sight problems; yet another boy’s eyes are misaligned. A nine-year-old girl, who could not hear or write and had fragmented and stunted speech, is unable to bathe or dry herself and does not know how to use a toilet or what toilet paper is.
Sickening details of generations of child abuse were published by Sydney’s Daily Telegraph, drawing on a judgement from the New South Wales Children’s Court which, in a rare move, agreed to make its findings public in order to inform the country of the worst case of incest it had ever heard.
The name of the hidden valley has been kept secret and the family given the pseudonym Colt in order to protect the identity of the minors. But details of the debased lives of adults and children have been released.
Across four generations of intimate relations, the family moved around the country, from South Australia to Victoria in Western Australia, and then back across the continent to the fertile valley south of Sydney.
The incestuous family’ was found in the picturesque countryside of New South Wales, near Sydney
The debauched lives of the current generation of adults might never have been found if residents of a nearby town 20 miles away had not reported that there were children living in the hills who had not been attending school. A local resident said people used to make jokes that if anyone came from that valley “you’d be inbred” and that on occasions two women with “about ten children” would emerge from a car that had interstate plates, buy something in the shops and leave. The children “were never clean looking.”
Police and child care workers were stunned when they arrived at the cult camp. They found 40 adults and children living in two broken-down caravans, two sheds and tents, where there was no electricity, running water or sewage. Dirt caked the surfaces of stoves and cooking facilities, rotten vegetables lay in a refrigerator and a kangaroo was sleeping on one of the children’s beds. Chainsaws, bags of rubbish and exposed electrical wires lay about. There were no toilets, showers or baths.
The “family cult” dates back to a pair of great-great grandparents who were a brother and sister. Down through the generations, the family continued to regenerate itself, the children having sex with one another as soon as they were old enough. Only one — a five-year-old girl, the youngest — has parents who aren’t related to each other.
The result, the court documents revealed, is that some of the children seem developmentally delayed, cognitively impaired or physically handicapped — the shocking result of sex between brothers and sisters, uncles and nieces and fathers and daughters.
The “incest cult” was comprised of five family groups:
- Sisters Rhonda, 47; Martha, 33; and Betty Colt, 46, who slept every night with her brother, Charlie. There were also two of Betty’s daughters who each had children who proved to be from unions of related parents.
- Betty’s son Bobby, 15, who had severe psoriasis and needed urgent dental work, could not talk in a way that could be understood. He wet and soiled his bed and his learning ability was at kindergarten level.
- Martha’s sons Albert, 15, and Jed, 14, also had speech problems, no personal hygiene and teeth that were in need of urgent dental work.
- Betty’s son Billy, 14, was underweight, had hearing and sight problems, spoke unintelligibly, and could barely read or count.
- 14-year-old Kimberly Colt was underweight and could not clean her teeth, use toilet paper or comb her hair. She had problems with hearing, speech, sight, could not read or write and did not know how to use toilet paper or comb her hair. When approached by one of the officers, Kimberly threatened to cut off the officer’s fingers.
- Betty’s son Brian, 12, had extensively decayed teeth, misaligned eyes, and could not read, write, or count.
On July 18, 2012, police and social workers removed 12 children from the valley. After careful questioning, more harrowing tales emerged:
- Kimberly told of sexual contact with her uncle, Dwayne, who was 9 years old, while her aunt, Carmen, 8, watched.
- Sisters Ruth, 7, and Nadia, 9, had sexual touching with their brothers Albert, 15; Jed, 14; and Karl, 12.
- Three brothers, aged 14 and under, tied their sister, 8, and niece, 13, naked to a tree.
The court documents revealed that clinicians and geneticists who took mouth swabs from the children deduced five of them had parents who were themselves “closely related” to one another while another five had parents who were “related.”
Since the discovery, some of the children have since been placed with foster families, while others are being treated for sexualized behavior and psychological trauma.