Five days ago on Oct. 17, I did a post on contractors demolishing Sandy Hook Elementary School being required to sign confidentiality agreements gagging them from disclosing any information about the building where Adam Lanza allegedly had shot 26 people (20 students, 6 adults) to death on December 14, 2012.
FOTM reader Seumas wrote, “What we really need here is someone within relative driving range to go to the site, slip through, and take photographs.”
On October 20, 2013, citizen journalist Brendan Hunt (aka Xrayultra Studios) did just that. He went to Newtown, CT, and took raw footage of the outside of Sandy Hook Elementary School, beginning at around the 14:12 mark in the video below.
In the video before the 14:12 mark, Brendan gives an introduction to the video; discusses the “second shooter,” the SWAT man in camo pants seen fleeing from the school on the day of the massacre whom police apprehended, then released — news clips about the “second shooter,” Brendan’s attempt to talk to Roy Low, a Newtown resident who had seen police arrest the “second shooter,” — and Brendan’s discovery that the house of Marilyn Gudsnuk, who saw Gene Rosen driving around at the time of the massacre, is now empty and for sale.
The school is completely blocked to public access by a wire fence, punctuated with “No Trespassing” signs, which runs along the entire perimeter of the school. So Brendan could only walk along the wire fence, videotaping the exterior of the school.
Some points of interest:
- Brendan says he got glimpses (through windows) of the interior of Sandy Hook Elementary School showing walls with peeling paint, which suggests an asbestos problem. Indeed, a local paper’s report of the Oct. 5 city referendum that passed by over 90% authorizing Newtown to move forward with the state-funded demolition and rebuilding of Sandy Hook School, says this: “Anticipating the referendum would pass, town officials already filed environmental paperwork with the state to move forward with asbestos abatement at the former school, which will dovetail with demolition crews who could be on site by the last week in October.” What this means is that even without the alleged massacre, the school would have been demolished because of asbestos.
- Several broken and boarded-up windows raise the question whether they had been broken by bullets.
Here are screenshots I took of broken windows and holes in the wall from Brendan’s video at the 16:17, 17:04, 20:49, 23:37, and 24:42 marks:
H/t Before It’s News and FOTM’s Grace
For all the posts FOTM’s published on the massacre, go to our “Sandy Hook Massacre” page. Click here.