Jan. 22, 2013, was the 40th anniversary of the Supreme Court’s landmark Roe v Wade decision.
In the name of a woman’s “right to privacy” under the due process clause of the Constitution’s 14th Amendment, the floodgates were opened to legalized abortion. In those 40 years, more than 54 million tiny human beings were killed.
Here’s another rotten fruit of 40 years of legalized abortion in the United State.
Young Americans are so callous about human life that they’re making a party game out of abortion ’cause, you know, the killing of unborn children is just so darn funny.
CreativeMinorityReport brings us the news that college students at Hunter College, a public college in New York City, celebrated the birthday of their bud Chaz with ice cream cake, balloons, and a game they called “Abortion Wars.”
The college students put an inflated balloon under their shirt, simulating a pregnant woman’s belly. Then the students compete with each other to pop the balloon with a fork, while other students squeal in delight:
“Kill the baby!!! Kill it!!!”
Warning: Offensive language
But then, the death cult psychopaths thought abortion to be funny even in 1972.
During the Supreme Court’s Roe v Wade hearing, every time when the subject of whether the unborn is a “person” came up, there was laughter in the audience. You can hear the tittering at the 0:33 and 1:00 marks in this audio:
Go to this site for another audio. Laughter can be heard at the 24:00 and 24:10 marks, every time someone said “If it was established that a fetus were a person under the Constitution….”
- “Are you smart enough to decipher this ad?,” (40th anniversary of Roe v Wade), Jan. 24, 2013.
- “Planned Parenthood promotes sadomasochism as harmless fun,” Jan. 5, 2013.
- “The Left Sinks Even Lower,” (abornaments) Dec. 20, 2012.
- “Wife of AG Eric Holder co-owns an abortion clinic building,” Dec. 8, 2012.
- “No snow nor rain nor hurricane’s gonna stop this abortion clinic,” Nov. 3, 2012.
- “Michelle Obama wants to legalize partial-birth abortion,” Oct. 29, 2012.
- “Abortion sickos: If only Mary had aborted Jesus,” Oct. 15, 2012.
- “Lesbian Episcopal priest calls abortion ‘a blessing‘,” March 10, 2012.
- “Leading abortionist says killing unborn is ‘extremely gratifying‘,” Feb. 27, 2012.