With a president who has quietly confided a plan to regulate the coal industry out of existence, Bob Unruh’s article in WND today has significance.
- 1st Trump-Hillary debate – Open Forum
- On day before debate, Hillary in winter coat gingerly walks down stairs
- Blacks (finally) are abandoning Hillary for Trump
- This is Chiraq: 7 killed, 36 wounded in weekend shootings
- Clearer enhanced video of Hillary Clinton’s collapse at 9/11
- Walmart employees refuse to make ‘racist’ Blue Lives Matter police cake for police retirement party
- Monday funnies!
- Footage of Angelina Jolie describing her satanic initiation into the Illuminati
- Gennifer Flowers will be sitting front row at first debate
- Reports of Seattle gun crime reaches record levels
- Noah’s Problems…
- Sunday Devotional: ‘Who dwells in unapproachable light’
- Ted Cruz endorses Trump; Glenn Beck ‘sad’; Heidi goes back to Goldman Sachs
- What’s wrong with Hillary’s eyes? (Part 2)
- Why Andrew Stein, a lifelong Democrat & former NY state assemblyman, will vote for Trump
lophatt on Ted Cruz endorses Trump; Glenn… lophatt on Blacks (finally) are abandonin… lophatt on 1st Trump-Hillary debate… Hollowpoint on Blacks (finally) are abandonin… upaces88 on Ted Cruz endorses Trump; Glenn… lophatt on Blacks (finally) are abandonin… Dave on 1st Trump-Hillary debate… lophatt on Ted Cruz endorses Trump; Glenn… lophatt on 1st Trump-Hillary debate… lophatt on 1st Trump-Hillary debate… Dave on 1st Trump-Hillary debate… upaces88 on Ted Cruz endorses Trump; Glenn… Lola on 1st Trump-Hillary debate… Anonymous on 1st Trump-Hillary debate… Dr. Eowyn on 1st Trump-Hillary debate…
Map of Visitors
Most read posts
Follow us on Twitter
Countdown to Obama’s Last DayJanuary 20th, 20173 months to go.
Blog stats since 23 December 2009
- 27,168,518 hits