In Texas there is a town called New Braunfels , where there is a large German-speaking population.
One day, a local rancher driving down a country road noticed a man using his hand to drink water from the rancher’s stock pond.
The rancher rolled down the window and shouted:
Trink das Wasser nicht. Die kuehe haben darein geschissen.”
Which means: “Glad to meet you! Don’t drink the water. The cows have pooped in it.”
The man shouted back: “I’m from New York and just down here campaigning for Obama‘s health care plan. I can’t understand you. Please speak in English.”
- Professor says Trump is so bad, university class doesn’t have to be balanced
- Teachers at NM school directed to stop addressing students as ‘boys and girls’
- Rising of patients seriously hurt by NHS blunders: More than 6,000 incidents were recorded last year
- German girls given magic tattoos to prevent Muslim molestation in public pools
- ‘She’s fallen and can’t get up’ Caption Contest!
- We have a winner!
- Tuesday funnies!
- One-third of US won’t have choice between Obamacare plans in 2017
- Democrat voter fraud has already begun: Hillary supporter commits voter registration fraud in Las Vegas
- Nearly 15,000 new Clinton emails gleaned in FBI probe
- Crazy gibberish names Americans give their babies
- Secret U.S. Army memo on preparing for martial law?
- Obamas end last taxpayer-paid Martha’s Vineyard vacation
- NYT calls on Google to hide Hillary Clinton’s failing health
- Germany to tell people to stockpile food and water in case of attacks
Map of Visitors
Most read posts
Who We Are
Follow us on Twitter
Countdown to Obama’s Last DayJanuary 20th, 20174 months to go.
Blog stats since 23 December 2009
- 26,344,376 hits