And me like…!
DailyCaller: Gun lovers, herewith are thirteen things to remember when carrying your weapon.
- Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians.
- It’s always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
- Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.
- Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arms length.
- Never say, “I’ve got a gun.” If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off.
- The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes; the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.
- The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win – cheat if necessary.
- Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets . . . You may get killed with your own gun, but he’ll have to beat you to death with it, because it’ll be empty.
- If you’re in a gunfight: If you’re not shooting, you should be loading. If you’re not loading, you should be moving. If you’re not moving, you’re dead.
- In a life and death situation, do something . . . It may be wrong, but do something!
- If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?
- You can say ‘stop’ or ‘alto’ or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone’s head is pretty much a universal language.
- You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.