Americans are getting more stupid by the day.
Here’s more evidence.
KDKA CBS2 Pittsburgh reports that a 2018 national survey of 8,215 U.S. adults by YouGov, a British market research firm, found that a third of young millennials, 18- to 24-year-olds, aren’t convinced the Earth is actually round.
Here are the poll’s other findings on young millennials:
- Only 66% answered that they “always believe the world is round.”
- 9% said they thought the Earth was found but had doubts about it.
- 16% said they weren’t sure what the shape of Earth was.
- 2% said the Earth was flat without any doubt.
The survey also found that:
- Age was directly related to Americans’ views on the shape of the world, which suggests that our educational system is failing our young. Here are the percentages of adults who said they’ve always believed the Earth to be round:
- 76% of adults age 25-34.
- 82% of ages 35-44.
- 85% of ages 45-54.
- 94% of adults 55 and over.
- Income also plays a role:
- 92% of adults making over $80,000/year believed the Earth is round.
- 79% of adults making under $40,000/year believed the Earth to be round.
- 50% of U.S. Millennials would rather live in a communist country
- 50% of Millennials would give up their right to vote to get student loans erased
- 6 in 10 Millennials think winning the lottery is a good retirement strategy
- Witch population doubles as millennials cast off Christianity
- Child Free Movement: Millennials in their 20s are getting sterilized
- Alarming increase in millennials 18-34 getting strokes
- Roman Empire end-days decadence: 400,000 Millennials pay $430 admission to rave in 108° Las Vegas
- Millennials are too lazy to eat cereal
- Millennials want war against ISIS, but don’t want to serve
Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!