- Former Muslim says Islam is the religion of war
- St. Stephen of Mar Saba (725-794)
- Joseph’s example of forgiveness
- Iran is a terror threat to the Middle East, Latin America & USA
- Let’s have some fun with this Caption Contest!
- Weather Underground bomber unmasked — as city schoolteacher
- Paging Code Pink: Troops from 10th Mountain Division heading to Iraq this summer
- We have a winner!
- U.S. Marine’s stunning sign reminds us of the costs of Obama’s Bergdahl swap
- Iranian defector says U.S. speaks for Iran at nuclear talks
- Illegal Aliens Gain Non-Obamacare Health Insurance If Obama’s Executive Action Implemented
- A lovely bedtime story: My ‘Sister Is a Happy Ghost!’
- Why Are Feminists All So Damn UGLY?
- Wayne Allyn Root on Obama’s Gestapo
- Smartphones Are Debasing Society
Dave on St. Stephen of Mar Saba (… Dave on Let’s have some fun with… Dave on Weather Underground bomber unm… Dave on Paging Code Pink: Troops from… Dave on Paging Code Pink: Troops from… Dave on Iranian defector says U.S. spe… Dave on Illegal Aliens Gain Non-Obamac… Dave on A lovely bedtime story: My ‘Si… dbnokidden on Weather Underground bomber unm… polmutant on Former Muslim says Islam is th… polmutant on Iran is a terror threat to the… MomOfIV on Admiral James A. “Ace” Ly… h hutto on Let’s have some fun with… BobToonist on Former Muslim says Islam is th… Dr. Eowyn on Weather Underground bomber unm…
Map of Visitors
Most read posts
- Michelle Obama is a transexual?
- 15 Unusual Animal Friendships That Will Melt Your Heart
- Where are Obama's daughters' baby pics and birth records?
- NY State Assembly approves bill to inject poison into hearts of babies in the womb
- Germanwings Airbus crash: Co-pilot deliberately crashed plane; captain was locked out of cockpit
Follow us on Twitter
Blog stats since 23 December 2009
- 17,247,424 hits
Tag Archives: snow
Day three home, snow-bound (I’m not one to drive in the snow!). Ventured out today and walked to the grocery store (I needed milk). We’ve got about 5 inches with 5 more predicted for tonight, then again on Wednesday!
Outside my front door
Snow is pretty draping the trees
A white blanket!
Baby kitty doesn’t really like it though!
Update (Tuesday): Day 4, stuck at home. View from my front door as snow comes down again!
Siegfried is a regular commenter and occasional contributor to Fellowship of the Minds.
Here’s her darling Brazilian feline, Panda.
Panda definitely looks loved, doesn’t she?
If you’d like your pet’s pics published on FOTM, send them to me at FellowshipTips@aol.com. :D
Throughout the afternoon I watched them there,
Snow-fairies falling, falling from the sky,
Whirling fantastic in the misty air,
Contending fierce for space supremacy.
And they flew down a mightier force at night,
As though in heaven there was revolt and riot,
And they, frail things had taken panic flight
Down to the calm earth seeking peace and quiet.
I went to bed and rose at early dawn
To see them huddled together in a heap,
Each merged into the other upon the lawn,
Worn out by the sharp struggle, fast asleep.
The sun shone brightly on them half the day,
By night they stealthily had stol’n away
-by Claude McKay (1889-1948)
Legend has it that in the far far North, after every snow storm, a Snow Fairy appears at night and shovels the snow off the driveways and sidewalks of good folks.
During a recent storm, the elusive Snow Fairy was sighted. Luckily, someone took a picture with their cell phone.
May you be blessed by a visit from the Snow Fairy in your time of greatest need!
H/t beloved fellow Doc’s Wife.
(Yes, I know. I’m still in shock that Doc’s Wife sent this pic! LOL)