- Boy Scouts of America goes homo despite evidence of homosexuals being more prone to pedophilia
- Navy Officer Did Something Heroic During Chattanooga Shooting, But May Be PUNISHED For It
- More rainbow crosswalks coming to Seattle; this time to fight crime
- Sunday Devotional: “I am the Bread of Life”
- Saturday Stress-Reliever: Baby elephant plays with birds
- Donald Trump and Mexico’s culture of rape
- Baltimore: 189 homicides this year alone. 366 nonfatal shootings. And July’s violence is at a 43-year high
- Superman fights the police in new comic paralleling Ferguson riots
- Silicone vagina panty for male transvestites/transgenders
- Chattanooga Marine to Obama: “You have done more damage to this country than anyone”
- Wheaton College ends student health insurance over Obamacare
- Hillary Clinton’s private server contained information from 5 US spy agencies
- NY cardinal who lives tax-free in $30M mansion scolds Americans for being against illegal immigration
- He Knows Your Name
- New eye-drops can melt away cataracts
truckjunkie on Donald Trump and Mexico’… truckjunkie on Donald Trump and Mexico’… joandarc on Seattle’s mayor had a pl… Dr. Eowyn on Boy Scouts of America goes hom… joandarc on Obama: “I could win a th… joandarc on The Devil is transgender joandarc on Chattanooga Marine to Obama:… joandarc on Chattanooga Marine to Obama:… joandarc on Sunday Devotional: “I am… The Grey Enigma on Boy Scouts of America goes hom… MomOfIV on Boy Scouts of America goes hom… joandarc on NY cardinal who lives tax-free… DCG on Donald Trump and Mexico’… j.case on Boy Scouts of America goes hom… JON & SARA on Sunday Devotional: “I am…
Map of Visitors
Most read posts
Follow us on Twitter
Blog stats since 23 December 2009
- 19,275,750 hits
Tag Archives: snow
Day three home, snow-bound (I’m not one to drive in the snow!). Ventured out today and walked to the grocery store (I needed milk). We’ve got about 5 inches with 5 more predicted for tonight, then again on Wednesday!
Outside my front door
Snow is pretty draping the trees
A white blanket!
Baby kitty doesn’t really like it though!
Update (Tuesday): Day 4, stuck at home. View from my front door as snow comes down again!
Siegfried is a regular commenter and occasional contributor to Fellowship of the Minds.
Here’s her darling Brazilian feline, Panda.
Panda definitely looks loved, doesn’t she?
If you’d like your pet’s pics published on FOTM, send them to me at FellowshipTips@aol.com. :D
Throughout the afternoon I watched them there,
Snow-fairies falling, falling from the sky,
Whirling fantastic in the misty air,
Contending fierce for space supremacy.
And they flew down a mightier force at night,
As though in heaven there was revolt and riot,
And they, frail things had taken panic flight
Down to the calm earth seeking peace and quiet.
I went to bed and rose at early dawn
To see them huddled together in a heap,
Each merged into the other upon the lawn,
Worn out by the sharp struggle, fast asleep.
The sun shone brightly on them half the day,
By night they stealthily had stol’n away
-by Claude McKay (1889-1948)
Legend has it that in the far far North, after every snow storm, a Snow Fairy appears at night and shovels the snow off the driveways and sidewalks of good folks.
During a recent storm, the elusive Snow Fairy was sighted. Luckily, someone took a picture with their cell phone.
May you be blessed by a visit from the Snow Fairy in your time of greatest need!
H/t beloved fellow Doc’s Wife.
(Yes, I know. I’m still in shock that Doc’s Wife sent this pic! LOL)