In Texas there is a town called New Braunfels , where there is a large German-speaking population.
One day, a local rancher driving down a country road noticed a man using his hand to drink water from the rancher’s stock pond.
The rancher rolled down the window and shouted:
Trink das Wasser nicht. Die kuehe haben darein geschissen.”
Which means: “Glad to meet you! Don’t drink the water. The cows have pooped in it.”
The man shouted back: “I’m from New York and just down here campaigning for Obama‘s health care plan. I can’t understand you. Please speak in English.”
- GOP operatives coordinate anti-Trump movement via ad blitz
- 40% of young Americans support government censorship of free speech
- King of Sweden calls for a ban on baths after realizing how much energy they use
- How cats say “I love you”
- Free Ottawa yoga class scrapped over ‘cultural issues’
- 1995 Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh was a Muslim sympathizer
- Charlie Sheen settled $20M lawsuit for giving herpes to gay man
- Michael Moore says Syrian Refugees are Welcome in his Home
- Star Wars goes to Illuminati dark side
- Al Sharpton gives himself 71% raise thanks to de Blasio, Obama
- Obama makes devil’s horns hand-sign in Turkey
- Video of missile (?) hitting Pentagon on 9/11
- Sunday funnies!
- No health insurance in 2015? Get ready to pay up to the IRS
- First time in history, Chinese military trains in continental U.S.
Map of Visitors
Most read posts
Who We Are
Our Authors' Recent Posts
- Dr. Eowyn
Follow us on Twitter
Blog stats since 23 December 2009
- 21,031,398 hits