Conservative radio talk show host Michael Savage told his listeners this morning that a battle in the war over the future of Western civilization has been lost as millions of migrants from the Middle East who largely oppose Judeo-Christian values and have no intention of assimilating flood the United States, Britain, France, Germany and other nations.
Savage said he received an email from someone who’s far smarter and farseeing “than I am,” saying “It’s over.”
Paraphrasing the email, Savage said that what German Chancellor Angela Merkel is “doing to Germany, what the weakling is doing to England, what the socialist is doing to France, what Obama the psychopath is doing to America, will render this country non-existent in less than 50 years.”
What Savage didn’t tell his listeners is that Obama has lots of help from Republicans.
The Washington Post reports:
Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) has selected David Hoppe, a former adviser to Republican congressional leaders and a longtime Washington lobbyist, to serve as his chief of staff, should Ryan be elected House speaker [this Thursday]….
Hoppe and Ryan, both Wisconsin natives and proteges of the late New York congressman Jack Kemp….
Hoppe, a graduate of the University of Notre Dame and the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies, currently works as a senior policy adviser at Squire Patton Boggs and as a senior adviser to the Bipartisan Policy Center, a nonprofit think tank that counts former Democratic and Republican leaders as its founders. A K Street veteran, he previously worked at Quinn Gillespie & Associates and at Hoppe Strategies, his own firm.
According to Jeremy Beck of NumbersUSA:
- Hoppe‘s career has been a revolving door between Capitol Hill and K street, with time spent working for a number of pro-amnesty-and-expansionist politicians. Hoppe personally worked with the Chamber of Commerce to pass comprehensive immigration reform during Obama’s first term.
- Squire Patton Boggs works for corporatist immigration reforms.
- The Bipartisan Policy Center argues that the U.S. should bring in more foreign workers despite record numbers of Americans not having jobs;
- Quinn Gillespie & Associates worked with the Bush administration to build the business coalition that backed the Bush/McCain/Kennedy comprehensive amnesty bill. They are the strategist firm for the expansionist Immigration Voice, and represent companies like Qualcomm that lobby for more foeign workers while laying off Americans.
- Hoppe Strategies lobbied this year for the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
LifeNews, however, says David Hoppe is a pro-life advocate.
NumbersUSA is asking us to tell your Rep. how you feel about Paul Ryan selecting pro-amnesty David Hoppe as his chief of staff. To contact your representative, click here.
Meanwhile, here’s a pic that shows everything that is wrong about D.C.:
I can’t even bear to look at Obama or hear his voice, but John Boehner actually put his hand on the POS’s arm.
H/t Robert K. Wilcox