This video will give you nightmares.
We’re living in that nightmare . . . .
H/t FOTM’s Wild Bill Alaska
This video will give you nightmares.
We’re living in that nightmare . . . .
H/t FOTM’s Wild Bill Alaska
Nancy Pelosi famously said in 2009 that “we must pass it [Obamacare] in order to find out what’s in it.”
Since the passage of the unAffordable Care Act, every day Americans are finding out the horrible things that are “in it” — taxes, higher health insurance premiums, cancellations of healthcare plans, loss of the doctors we like, all of which are contrary to what Pres. Lucifer had blithely promised.
So it’s understandable that our suspicions are now on high alert, bracing ourselves for more “surprises” to come while fearing the worst.
The other day, Dec. 29, 2013, FOTM commenter Tina wrote this alarming comment:
his so called obamacare, is in 150 diff languages so far. There is a medical code calling for gas chambers, guillotines, poisoning ….
Another commenter James Mappy , who says he’s a 17-year Medical Claims Examiner for one of the top 2 HMOs in Minnesota, seconded Tina that indeed there is such a code. It is ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E978: Legal execution. Mappy states “I verify that this ICD9 code is [...] accurate.”
It is the World Heath Organization’s International Classification of Diseases.
The International Classification of Diseases (also known by the abbreviation ICD) is the United Nations-sponsored World Health Organization’s “standard diagnostic tool for epidemiology, health management and clinical purposes.” The ICD is designed as a health care classification system, providing a system of diagnostic codes for classifying diseases, including nuanced classifications of a wide variety of signs, symptoms, abnormal findings, complaints, social circumstances, and external causes of injury or disease. This system is designed to map health conditions to corresponding generic categories together with specific variations, assigning for these a designated code, up to six characters long. Thus, major categories are designed to include a set of similar diseases.
The International Classification of Diseases is published by the World Health Organization (WHO) and used worldwide for morbidity and mortality statistics,reimbursement systems, and automated decision support in health care. This system is designed to promote international comparability in the collection, processing, classification, and presentation of these statistics. As in the case of the analogous (but limited to mental and behavioral disorders) Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM, currently in version 5), the ICD is a major project to statistically classify health disorders, and provide diagnostic assistance. [...] The ICD is revised periodically and is currently in its tenth revision. [...]
What is ICD-9-CM?
International Classification of Diseases, Clinical Modification (ICD-9-CM) is an adaption created by the U.S. National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) and used in assigning diagnostic and procedure codes associated with inpatient, outpatient, and physician office utilization in the United States. The ICD-9-CM is based on the ICD-9 but provides for additional morbidity detail. It is updated annually on October 1.
Anyone can look up ICD-9-CM by going on the ICD9data website, which calls itself “The Web’s Free 2014 Medical Coding Reference” that:
takes the official 2006-2014 ICD-9-CM and HCPCS coding books and adds 5.3+ million links between codes. Combine that with a Google-powered search engine, drill-down navigation system and instant coding notes and it’s easier than ever to quickly find the medical coding information you need. ICD-9-CM codes are used in medical billing and coding to describe diseases, injuries, symptoms and conditions.
On the aforementioned ICD9data.com website, the ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code numbers E000-E999 are for “Supplementary Classification Of External Causes Of Injury And Poisoning.”
The 2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E978 is “Legal execution”.
This is how the website describes ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E978:
ICD-9-CM E978 is one of thousands of ICD-9-CM codes used in healthcare.
ICD-9-CM E978 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
In an update for the year 2014, the ICD9data.com website says:
2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E978 (Final Revision)
That same Diagnosis Code E978: Legal Execution is found on the website of the federal government’s Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services, CMS.gov.
Together with the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) are the U.S. federal governmental agencies responsible for overseeing all changes and modifications to the ICD-9-CM. The CMS is located at 7500 Security Boulevard, Baltimore, MD 21244.
Here’s a screenshot I took from CMS.gov (click to enlarge):
This is how Wikipedia describes the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services:
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), previously known as the Health Care Financing Administration (HCFA), is a federal agency within the United States Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) that administers the Medicare program and works in partnership with state governments to administer Medicaid, the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP), and health insurance portability standards. In addition to these programs, CMS has other responsibilities, including the administrative simplification standards from the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), quality standards in long-term care facilities (more commonly referred to as nursing homes) through its survey and certification process, clinical laboratory quality standards under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments, and oversight of Healthcare.gov.
Indeed, on the CMS’s “About” page, it lists the Obamacare website Healthcare.gov as one of the CMS’s websites.
We don’t know what the term “legal execution” means.
“Execution” means to put to death. Murder by the state is deemed “legal” by the state. See, for example, the National Defense Authorization Act — that grotesque piece of legislation approved by both houses of Congress and signed into law by President Lucifer, which “authorizes” the U.S. government to arrest and indefinitely detain U.S. citizens, without trial.
“Legal execution” can take many forms, among which conceivably can be “gas chamber, guillotine, poisoning.”
We should all ask why the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (and therefore the Obamacare website that the CMS oversees) has a medical code for legal execution — a medical code that “is considered a billable medical code and can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.”
H/t FOTM’s James Mappy
Americans increasingly are maxed out on stress and depression. Millions are teetering on the emotional brink; some have gone over the brink, as attested by news headlines. (More on that in my next post.)
Here are 50 helpful pearls of wisdom from Regina Brett, originally published in Cleveland’s The Plain Dealer on Sunday, May 28, 2006.
Note: Email versions of this claim that Brett was 90 years old. Not true. Brett is a columnist for The Plain Dealer who was 50 when her “45 life lessons and 5 to grow on” was first published. She is now 57 years old.
I don’t know why emails perpetrate the fiction that Brett was 90 years old. Age does not equate with wisdom; some get more evil. Just look at:
Republished September 20, 2007
To celebrate growing older, I once wrote the 45 lessons life taught me.
It is the most-requested column I’ve ever written. My odometer rolls over to 50 this week, so here’s an update:
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
8. It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
12. It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry; God never blinks.
16. Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
17. You can get through anything if you stay put in today.
18. A writer writes. If you want to be a writer, write.
19. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Overprepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: “In five years, will this matter?”
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.
35. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
36. Growing old beats the alternative – dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood. Make it memorable.
38. Read the Psalms. They cover every human emotion.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
41. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
42. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
43. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
44. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
45. The best is yet to come.
46. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
47. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
48. If you don’t ask, you don’t get.
50. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.
H/t FOTM’s pnordman
Nancy is riding along in her limo when a cow jumps out into the road, the car hits it full on, and the car comes to a stop.
Nancy , in her usual charming manner, says to the chauffeur, “You get out and check. You were driving.”
So the chauffeur gets out, checks, and reports that the animal is dead but it was an old cow.
“You were driving, so you go and tell the farmer,” says Nancy.
Two hours later, the chauffeur returns totally plastered, hair ruffled with a big grin on his face.
Nancy exclaims, “My God! What happened to you?”
Still smiling, the chauffeur replies, “When I got there, the farmer opened his best bottle of malt whiskey. The wife gave me a wonderful meal and their daughter made love to me.”
“What on earth did you say?” asks Nancy.
“I just knocked on the door and when it opened, I said to them ‘I’m Nancy Pelosi’s chauffeur, and I just killed the old cow.'”
H/t FOTM’s Wild Bill Alaska
Nancy Pelosi famously said in 2009 that we [Congress] must pass Obamacare so that we [the great unwashed American people] find out what’s in it.
Every day since, we are finding out what’s in that cursed piece of legislation that surrenders one-seventh of the U.S. economy to the federal government’s (mis)management.
We’re finding out that the Affordable Care Act is a most Unaffordable Care Act.
We’re finding out that Obama Doesn’t Care, and that Obamacare should more accurately be called Lucifercare.
We’re finding out that despite the $630 MILLION (!) taxpayers poured into the website, like ObamaDoesn’tCare, the website doesn’t work. It keeps crashing. Obedient
Americans sheeple who went on the website to enroll in ObamaDoesn’tCare instead experienced an online nightmare, with websites crashing, refusing to load, and failing to offer comprehensive choices.
How can that be?
More and more voices are now saying the ObamaDoesn’tCare website WAS INTENTIONALLY DESIGNED TO CRASH.
Here’s what Forbes says:
A growing consensus of IT experts, outside and inside the government, have figured out a principal reason why the website for Obamacare’s federally-sponsored insurance exchange is crashing. Healthcare.gov forces you to create an account and enter detailed personal information before you can start shopping. This, in turn, creates a massive traffic bottleneck, as the government verifies your information and decides whether or not you’re eligible for subsidies. HHS bureaucrats knew this would make the website run more slowly. But they were more afraid that letting people see the underlying cost of Obamacare’s insurance plans would scare people away.
In other words, the Lucifercare website was designed by HHS bureaucrats to run slow and crash, because:
Here’s Karl Denninger of MarketTicker.org:
In other words, they knew that the principal claim used to sell Obamacare in the first place, that costs would come down for the majority of people, was a flat, bald lie.
So as with virtually everything Government does, instead of telling the truth they decided to intentionally lie, that is, defraud you, even if in a “soft” way. Why? Because there is never any penalty assessed against any government official or branch of the government when it lies and screws you. Ever.
[...] There is one other point to consider — Obamacare‘s web system may be designed to force registration so if you don’t buy a policy the government will have a ready-made list of people to come after in the future to collect their fines.
After all, you did provide all your personal information first, before you saw the prices — right?
And here’s Doug Patton for GOPUSA:
Obama’s signature agenda item is his hideous health care law. He will defend it with all the power at his disposal, and it becomes more apparent every day that the current fiasco in the rollout of the program is deliberate. How could the most tech-savvy political campaign in history have evolved into a gang of White House amateurs who can’t even set up a web site? Even by the wasteful standards of Washington, how could hundreds of millions of dollars have bought us this? There can be only one answer: it is deliberate.
For decades, Democrats have entertained the dream of a government-controlled, single-payer health care system. [...] this atrocious, unworkable bill. It was designed to fail, and that failure will provide the excuse for implementing a single-payer plan. It may seem counterintuitive — and it is — but look at how government operates: “This has failed; give us more money.” Anyone who doubts this has only to look at government education.
H/t FOTM’s TnRick and Anon
In the fine print of the ObamaDoesn’tCare web site, there’s this disclaimer: “You have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system.”
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay! (Lewis Carroll, “Jabberwocky“)
I bring you great tidings of . . . bad news.
The following is culled from Sarah Hurtubise’s article for The Daily Caller, Sept. 28, 2013. I’ve changed certain names (e.g., Obama to Pres. Lucifer; Obamacare to Lucifercare) to indict the guilty.
President Lucifer famously had promised the American people that under his (un)Affordable Care Act, we can keep our existing healthcare plan. He said:
“If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan!”
“If you are among the hundreds of millions of Americans who already have health insurance through your job, or Medicare, or Medicaid, or the VA, nothing in this plan will require you or your employer to change the coverage or the doctor you have!”
Back in 2009, Nancy Pelosi famously said that “we” (Congress) must pass Lucifercare in order that “we” (the American people) find out what’s in it.
The second “we” refers to us plebians, not the first “we” of Congress, because after foisting Lucifercare on us plebians, Congress exempted themselves and droves of privileged others from Lucifercare.
You’ve got to hand it to that Pelosi. She’s right!
Every day since Congress passed and the POS signed that accursed Act into law, we are finding out the rot that’s in Lucifercare.
Here are ten states where consumers may like their health care plans, but — SURPRISE! — we won’t be able to keep them:
1. California: 58,000 will lose their plans under Lucifercare; another 54% of Californians expect to lose their coverage, according to an August poll. The health plans that have exited California’s Lucifercare exchange include:
2. Missouri: Patients of the state’s largest hospital system — which spans 13 hospitals including the St. Louis Children’s Hospital — will not be covered by the largest insurer on Lucifercare exchanges, Anthem BlueCross BlueShield. Anthem covers 79,000 patients in Missouri who may seek subsidies on Lucifercare exchanges, but won’t be able to see any doctors in the BJC HealthCare system. (Are you as confused as I am?)
3. Connecticut: Aetna won’t offer insurance on the Lucifercare exchange in its own home state, where it was founded in 1850. The reason? “We believe the modification to the rates filed by Aetna will not allow us to collect enough premiums to cover the cost of the plans and meet the service expectations of our customers,” said Aetna spokesman Susan Millerick.
4. Maryland: 13,000 individuals covered by Aetna and its recently-purchased Coventry Health Care won’t be able to keep their insurance plans if they want Lucifercare subsidies on the exchanges. Aetna and Coventry canceled plans to offer insurance in the exchange when state officials wouldn’t allow them to charge premiums high enough to cover costs.
5. South Carolina: 28,000 people were insured by Medical Mutual of Ohio, SC’s second-largest insurance company, until it decided to leave the state entirely in July due to Lucifercare’s “vast and quite complex” new regulations. Company spokesman Ed Byers said Medical Mutual’s patients would be switched over to United Healthcare plans instead.
6. New York: Aetna pulled out of New York’s exchange in late August in an effort to keep their plans “financially viable,” said Aetna spokeswoman Cynthia Michener.
7. New Jersey: 1.1 million Aetna customers are at risk in New Jersey, where the leading insurer also won’t be a part of the exchange.
8. Iowa: Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Iowa’s largest health insurer, decided not to offer plans in the Lucifercare exchange. It sells 86% of Iowa’s individual health insurance plans.
9. Wisconsin: Two of the three largest in the state won’t offer plans on the exchange. United Healthcare and Humana patients will have to get a new health insurer to buy insurance on Obamacare exchanges.
10. Georgia: Just five insurers are participating in Georgia’s Obamacare exchange. Medical Mutual of Ohio left Georgia and Indiana as well as South Carolina, due to Lucifercaree regulations. Aetna, along with Coventry, also decided against participating in the George health exchange.
Just the other day Nancy Pelosi insisted that there were “no more cuts to make” to the federal budget.
Filthy rotten liar!
Here are ways the politicos in Congress, the White House, and the federal government bureaucracy are living like fatted pigs, at the expense of long-suffering taxpayers.
1. In one recent year, taxpayers spent more than $1.4 billion on the Obamas. Meanwhile, British taxpayers only spent about $58 million dollars on the entire royal family. Just one trip that the Obamas took — to Africa — cost U.S. taxpayers about $100 million.
2. The POS has only have one dog named “Bo”, but the White House “dog handler” reportedly makes $102,000 per year and sometimes he is even flown to where the POS and FLPOS are vacationing so that he can take care of Bo.
3. There is always at least one projectionist at the White House 24 hours a day just in case someone wants to watch a movie. Apparently turning on a DVD player is too much to ask.
4. During 2012, the salaries of Obama’s three climate change advisers combined came to a grand total of more than $370,000. Overall, 139 different White House staffers made at least $100,000 during 2012, 20 of whom made the maximum of $172,200.
5. Taxpayers also shell out beaucoup bucks for the VPOS. When Joe Biden and his staff took a recent trip to London, the hotel bill cost U.S. taxpayers $459,388.65. The VPOS stopped over in Paris, where the hotel bill for just one night was $585,000.50. When VPOS visited Moscow for two days in 2011, the total hotel bill came to $665,445.
6. Taxpayers spend an annual average of $4,005,900 per person on the “personal” and “office” expenses of U.S. senators. Those expenses include:
7. Congressional pensions: Once they leave Washington, former members of Congress continue to collect huge checks for the rest of their lives:
Note that Congress is full of millionaires:
8. Taxpayers also spend approximately $3.6 million a year to support the lavish lifestyles of former presidents Jimmy Carter, George Bush the elder, Bill Clinton, and George Bush the younger, who are all multimillionaires.
9. Nearly 500,000 federal employees make at least $100,000 a year. During one recent year, the average federal employee in the Washington D.C. area received total compensation worth more than $126,000. During one recent year, compensation for federal employees came to a grand total of approximately $447 billion. 77,000 federal workers make more than the governors of their own states do.
Source: Economic Collapse Blog