On July 14, 2015, the Center for Medical Progress, headed by a valiant Christian named David Daleiden, released a shocking undercover video showing Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Senior Director of Medical Services, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, describing how Planned Parenthood (PP) sells the body parts of aborted unborn children (like fetal livers) and has its physicians do unlawful partial-birth abortions to supply intact body parts. See “Planned Parenthood sells body parts of aborted human babies”.
Days later, a second sting video was released, showing another PP senior official, Dr. Mary Gatter, haggling over how much she would charge for the aborted baby body parts. See “Second Planned Parenthood sting video: use “less crunchy” abortion method to get intact body parts for sale” and also “Human baby body parts and tissue for sale“.
Here are 38 companies that have directly funded Planned Parenthood (source: The Daily Signal). Since abortion accounts for 94% of Planned Parenthood’s for-profit business, this means the following ghoulish companies are directly funding the murder of innocent and defenseless human beings, as well as the sale of their body parts and organs:
- American Cancer Society
- American Express
- Bank of America
- Bath & Body Works
- Ben & Jerry’s
- Deutsche Bank
- Fannie Mae
- Johnson & Johnson
- La Senza
- Levi Strauss
- Liberty Mutual
- March of Dimes
- Morgan Stanley
- Progressive (auto insurance)
- Susan G. Komen
- United Way
- Wells Fargo
The Daily Signal (TDS) originally listed 41 companies — a list obtained from Planned Parenthood’s website. After TDS first published the list, three companies — Xerox, Ford Motor Co., Coca-Cola — contacted TDS to say their inclusion on PP’s list was erroneous. They asked PP to remove them from its list. PP’s response was to delete the entire list from their website.
Below are some reaction to the two undercover videos.
1. The Good Guys:
- Two days after pro-life lawmakers in the House of Representative introduced a bill that would immediately de-fund Planned Parenthood, pro-life members of the U.S. Senate have followed suit with their own legislation.
- Nine states, thus far, have begun investigating PP’s sale of aborted body parts: Kansas, Missouri, Arizona, Indiana, Ohio, Georgia, Texas, Louisiana, and Massachusetts.
2. The Bad Guys:
The following politicians and organizations are defending PP:
- The Obama administration not only says the selling of aborted babies’ body parts is “ethical,” spokesman Josh Ernest said that Obama, who says he’s a Christian, will not defund Planned Parenthood. That means the evil POS is forcing you, me, and every taxpayer to fund this ghoulish practice, against our conscience.
- Wannabe-president Hillary Clinton, who calls herself a Christian, on July 23, 2016, defended the Planned Parenthood abortion business, saying PP offers important services. Hillary also defended late-term or partial-birth abortions, which is illegal. (H/t FOTM’s MomOfIV)
- House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi, who calls herself a Catholic Christian, instead of demanding an investigation of PP, wants the Obama administration to investigate the Center for Medical Progress who made the undercover videos.
- Minnesota governor Mark Dayton refuses to investigate PP.
- The New York Times also defends PP’s sale of aborted baby parts.
- A Rasmussen poll found that 25% of Likely U.S. Voters favor the sale of body organs from aborted babies for use in medical research. 54% oppose, and 22% are undecided. 43% favor the use of fetal tissue in medical research; 34% are opposed; 23% are not sure.
- Planned Parenthood abortionist sings about Jesus as he kills unborn
- Planned Parenthood says God doesn’t think abortion is wrong
- Planned Parenthood accepts donations earmarked for aborting black babies
- Planned Parenthood: No need to tell sex partners you have AIDS
- Calif. high school students taught sex toys & porn by Planned Parenthood