Don’t feel too bad for this environmental hypocrite. His salary for this movie was $20 MILLION.
Daily Mail: Leonardo DiCaprio slept in animal carcasses on the set of The Revenant. The 40-year-old actor plays a fur trapper that sets out on a path of vengeance against his hunting team who left him for dead after a bear mauling in the new film.
And in a new interview he admitted he was forced to do ‘some of the most difficult things’ he’s ever done during the gruelling nine-month shoot in Canada and Argentina.
The four-time Oscar nominee told Yahoo! Movies: ‘I can name 30 or 40 sequences that were some of the most difficult things I’ve ever had to do. Whether it’s going in and out of frozen rivers, or sleeping in animal carcasses, or what I ate on set. [I was] enduring freezing cold and possible hypothermia constantly.‘
Leonardo says a lot of his horrified reactions in the film were genuine. He continued: ‘I certainly don’t eat raw bison liver on a regular basis. When you see the movie, you’ll see my reaction to it, because Alejandro [González Iñárritu, the director] kept it in. It says it all. It was an instinctive reaction.’
heartthrob hypocrite insists he has no regrets about signing on to start in the film alongside Tom Hardy and Domhnall Gleeson. He said: ‘It’s going to be one of the most unique film-going experiences that audiences have seen in modern times.’
- Environmental hypocrite Leonardo DiCaprio’s superyacht has huge carbon footprint
- Environmental Hypocrite: Leonardo DiCaprio borrows the FIFTH largest superyacht in the world to party in Brazil
- Leonardo DiCaprio starts New Year celebrations early on a luxury yacht
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Environmental Hypocrite
- Leonardo DiCaprio and the decline of American culture