Genocide is a term that means the extermination of a specific group of people. It doesn’t simply mean murder and other forms of abuse by a government, which may also taking place at the same time. Here are a few identifiable examples that are related to the Obama regime. The links below are from simple Google search results: “Obama and Jihad” etc. I don’t stand behind every word, but show them to demonstrate that the Obama regime’s connections to genocide are increasingly well documented.
Hint: What do you think Obama and Hillary were covering up in Benghazi?
- “Islamophobia” awards – Jihad Watch
- “Barack Obama and David Cameron do not dare, even now
- Jihad Watch
- This Is Barack Obama: All You Need to Know, in One Place
- Obama Releases another 12 Jihad Terrorists from US
- Is Obama Waging Jihad? – Wayne Allyn Root – Page full
Yes, they exist. But keep in mind the fact that “Progressives” always cover their real plans with euphemistic names like “Independent Payment Advisory Board,” and “The Affordable Healthcare Act.”
- Obamacare Death Panel Orders First Execution – The Daily
- 27% of Surgeons Still Think Obamacare Has Death Panels
- What is an Obama Death Panel?
- Mark Halperin: Obamacare Contains ‘Death Panels’
- Obamacare does include a death panel, and the separation
The Plain Dealer
- Obama and Infanticide | National Review Online
- Why President Obama Supports Infanticide – Christian Post
The Christian Post
- New Audio Surfaces of Obama Defending Infanticide in Illinois
- Obama Again Proves His Loyal Support for Abortion and
- Obama’s Race War Is Right On Schedule – Conservative
- Race War in Obama’s America – AllenBWest.com
- Obama provokes “race war” – RenewAmerica
- KUHNER: Is Obama fomenting a race war? – Washington
The Washington Times
Possible hidden agenda for FEMA
Now we on onto a subject that is not as clear, but substantially real enough to raise concerns. I’ll begin with a video segment by Rachael Maddow, somebody who is on the opposite side of the political spectrum from me, who is equally troubled about these developments.
On this subject, we have many strident voices, but few conclusions. However, the structure has been put in place, and is ready to use whenever an American president decides that an entire category of people in America are becoming too troublesome.
The current president of the United States has built up an alarming track record.
Don’t be fooled.