The 6th Commandment: “You shall not commit adultery”
The Sodom and Gomorrah of America’s “entertainment” industry sinks to a new low.
FYI Television, of which I’d never even heard until now, has greenlighted a new TV show on spouse-swapping, otherwise known as adultery, called The Seven Year Switch.
FYI (stylized as fyi,) is a digital cable and satellite television network that is owned by A&E Networks, a joint venture between the Disney–ABC Television Group subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company and the Hearst Corporation.
Lisa de Moraes reports for Deadline, April 24, 2015, that FYI’s The Seven Year Switch, named after the 1950s Marilyn Monroe movie The Seven Year Itch, is an eight-episode series in which four married couples “at a crossroads in their relationship” “bravely” put their marriage on the line by shacking up with a “new partner” for two weeks.
They will eat, live and
“sleep” commit adultery with total strangers, the network said. Relationship experts will help guide the adulterous couples through the process. At the end of their “experimental marriages” adultery, the married couples will reunite and decide whether to divorce or renew their vows.
Gena McCarthy, SVP Programming and Development at FYI, described it as an experiment to determine whether absence really does make the heart grow fonder. Blah, blah, blah.
The Seven Year Switch is produced by Kinetic Content for FYI. Chris Coelen, Karrie Wolfe and Cat Rodriguez are executive producers for Kinetic Content. Gena McCarthy and Liz Fine serve as executive producers for FYI.
- Archeologists find evidence of the obliteration of Sodom-Gomorrah
- Disney has an anti-God agenda
- Disney’s 666
- Fox’s ‘Family Guy’ portrays Jesus as sex-crazed adulterer
- Obama’s FCC turns blind eye to network TV porn of fisting, anal sex & penis jokes
- Kmart goes Illuminati Satanic
- Shoes for teens with satanic Baphomet symbol
- Mercedes-Benz’s Satanic commercial
- Sears “family” store goes the bestiality route