Category Archives: crime

German police were ordered not to prosecute migrants two months before New Year sex attacks

The officials in charge in the town of Keil, Germany have gone full-blown insane.

serious

Police in a German town were ordered not to prosecute migrants for certain crimes – just two months before the New Year’s Eve sex attacks in Cologne, it has emerged.

The Daily Mail reports that documents show officers in Kiel, northern Germany, were told to forego prosecuting migrants for theft and criminal damage amid fears there was little chance of succeeding.

The guidelines were issued by the police directorate in the town in October 2015 just months before hundreds of women reported being robbed and molested by migrants in Cologne on December 31. German police have now been accused of ‘surrendering’ in the face of refugee crime.

Documents published by the Bild newspaper show that an official guideline issued by the police directorate in Kiel in October 2015 let asylum seekers effectively live outside the laws of the land when it comes to minor theft and criminal damage.

Officers were told there was little chance of success because so many of the arrivals in Germany do not have papers, and often if they do, they are false. 

Kiel decided that the costs of pursuing asylum seekers for these low-level offences were too high, the chances of success in court too low. Kiel’s police authority stated that its guidelines should become a ‘statewide applicable rule’ whereby ‘simple/low-threshold offences (shoplifting/vandalism)’ by migrants should not be followed up because of the low chance of identifying suspects and gaining a successful prosecution. But ‘higher order’ offences are to be treated the same, ‘especially serious cases of theft and personal injury,’ regardless of whether the perpetrator is a German citizen or a refugee.

The guidelines were sent as a circular to all police stations in Kiel urging restraint if the ID of a migrant suspect could not be ascertained within 12 hours of a crime being reported.

Under pressure after the document surfaced, Kiel’s police authority said a new circular dated December 23 last year made the earlier one ‘outdated’ – but media reports that it contains no references to petty crimes.

Read the whole story here.

DCG

Iraqi migrant rapes a 10-year-old boy at a swimming pool in Vienna and tells police it was a ‘sexual emergency’

Subhuman piece of you-know-what.

rapefugees

An Iraqi migrant brutally raped a 10-year-old boy in a swimming pool cubicle, resulting in the boy being hospitalized for his injuries.

The Daily Mail reports that a lifeguard immediately called an ambulance after the boy went to him in floods of tears. The perp didn’t even take off – he was entertaining himself by repeatedly jumping off the three-metre diving board.

Police arrested him on the spot at the pool in Vienna, and during an interrogation, he told them that it was a ‘sexual emergency’ as he had not had sex in four months.

The Iraqi, who had been working as a taxi driver in Vienna, told police he knew it was ‘a mistake’ and did not mean to ‘scar the boy’, reports Kronen Zeitung. But the migrant, who had entered the country through the Balkans on September 5, official records show, said he could not help himself as he had an ‘excess sexual energy’. He told police that he knew such an act was ‘forbidden in any country of the world’, and he was not ‘always sick’, as he has a wife and a daughter in Iraq.

And this is how far the political madness has taken over: At first, Austrian did not release details of the rape, which happened on December 2 at The Resienbad pool, to protect the victim. Reports emerged on Facebook and police said they must be sensitive about cases involving migrants, who have ‘been through a lot’, but that there would be zero-tolerance.

are you serious

Austrian media have also been following another case of a 13-year-old girl who is allegedly repeatedly being raped by her 26-year-old husband, who she married in Syria. However, the teenager has not spoken against her husband, who is claiming that he has the right to have sex with her after their marriage was consummated, under Islamic law.

h/t Weasel Zippers

DCG

One school, one Reed.

As I’d blogged before, the WayBack Machine shows no Internet activity from Sandy Hook Elementary School (SHES) from 2008, through the alleged shooting massacre, until mid-2013. See http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/09/09/sandy-hook-hoax-6-signs-that-school-was-closed-before-massacre/

So where were SHES’s students in those years? New blogger Cinderella’s Broom has undertaken some fascinating research that points to Reed Intermediate School as a likely candidate. Highly recommend!

Cinderella's Broom

From a bird’s eye view, the Reed Intermediate School in Newtown, CT, which teaches fifth and sixth graders, resembles the eye of Horus, the pernicious symbol of the New World/ One World Order.

This little discovery may mean nothing at all. On the other hand, it focuses attention on what might otherwise be missed, one of life’s simple pleasures on the Mean Planet.

In January 2003, the Newtown Board of Education published this:Updating Newtown’s Plan of Conservation and Development.

On page 7 of the above-linked document is the table below:

Page 7 of Community Facilities

Dated as the table is, it provides “Rated Capacity” numbers in the last (right-hand) column. It tells us that the upper limit capacity for Reed Intermediate School is 1,100 people. A number worthy of note.

In a previous post, Cinderella concluded that it wasn’t very likely that a Newtown public school could have housed Sandy Hook students during…

View original post 387 more words

Candidate McDermott: Intent for “military assault weapons” is to murder

You can tell from this guy’s language that he has probably never fired an “assault weapon.”

Joe McDermott

Joe McDermott

Joe McDermott is a current King County Council member and has decided to run to replace Democratic Senator “Baghdad” Jim McDermott (no relation). He’s also taking on one of the proggies’ favorite topics: gun control.

He told MyNorthwest.com: “I have 15 years of experience, both serving a decade in the Washington state Legislature — the House and the Senate — and the last five years on the King County Council achieving progressive results,” McDermott said. “That’s what I will take with me to Congress.”

In an interview with KIRO Radio’s Jason Rantz Show, McDermott maintains he’ll go after gun manufacturers. McDermott spit out the standard gun control narrative: “The 30,000 (gun) deaths a year in our country happen because of the proliferation of weapons, and the type of weapons and the market and sales,” he told Rantz. “I believe this nation needs laws that allow for gun manufacturers to be held criminally and financially liable for their weapons in our streets.”

Jason Rantz did challenge McDermott’s perception of guns, telling him that 2/3 of gun violence is suicides and in Washington that number is closer to 80 percent. Rantz questioned how gun manufacturers should be responsible.

McDermott told him, “Gun manufacturers aren’t liable for every death, but things like assault weapons and large magazines are truly designed just for the ability to kill and harm a large number of people in a short period of time,” he said.  He went on: “I don’t know what other intent there is to have military assault weapons that can fire off that many rounds continuously,” McDermott said.

democrats guide to guns

And McDermott spouted off more of the proggie narrative: The county council member clarified that he is not talking about hunting rifles and handguns, rather military-style assault weapons that can carry large amounts of ammunition and fire rapidly for long periods of time.

Here’s McDermott’s take on those “assault weapons”: “It’s those large capacities that I believe we need to regulate, control and ban in our country, and hold people accountable for. “(Manufacturers) are not being made responsible. I don’t know what else those weapons are intended for, and they are resulting in mass shootings that harm and kill significant numbers of people in a short period of time,” McDermott said.

He said that no one single legislative action will solve gun violence woes in the country, and pro-gun advocates will pick apart every little action. But the law has to start somewhere.

McDermott said he hasn’t had conversations with gun owners about why they purchase and own military-style weapons, or large capacity magazines. He said he hasn’t found anyone willing to engage in conversation with him about it. Jason Rantz wants to change that. He is asking any such gun owners to write into his show with their reasons for gun ownership, and any rationale for owning such military-style assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Go here to leave a comment for McDermott or Rantz.

DCG

DC bill would pay people stipends not to commit crimes

Paying people not to commit crimes? Only the government can come up with that solution.

government solve all problems

The District of Columbia lawmakers are looking for ways to discourage people from becoming repeat offenders. (I think punishment is a great deterrent, but that’s just me.)

The AP reports that the D.C. Council voted unanimously last Tuesday to approve a bill that includes a proposal to pay residents a stipend not to commit crimes. Apparently this is already happening in other cities as it’s based on a program in Richmond, California, that advocates say has contributed to deep reductions in crime there.

Under the bill, city officials would identify up to 200 people a year who are considered at risk of either committing or becoming victims of violent crime. Those people would be directed to participate in behavioral therapy and other programs. If they fulfill those obligations and stay out of trouble, they would be paid.

Of course the bill doesn’t specify the value of the stipends. Heaven forbid one actually write a comprehensive bill! Those participants in the California program receive up to $9,000 per year.

Kenyan McDuffie

Kenyan McDuffie

Democrat councilmember Kenyan McDuffie wrote the legislation. He said it was part of a comprehensive approach to reducing violent crime in the city, which experienced a 54 percent increase in homicides last year. Gee, I though their strict gun laws would have solved all the crime?

McDuffie argued that spending $9,000 a year in stipends “pales in comparison” to the cost of someone being victimized, along with the costs of incarcerating the offender. “I want to prevent violent crime – particularly gun violence – by addressing the root causes and creating opportunities for people, particularly those individuals who are at the highest risks of offending,” McDuffie, a former prosecutor, said in a letter to constituents last week.

The Mayor Muriel Bowser has not committed to funding the program. And how much will this cost? Apparently $4.9 million over four years, including $460,000 a year in stipend payments, according to the District’s independent chief financial officer. Without the mayor’s support, it would be up to the Council to find money for it through new taxes or cuts to existing programs. Participants in the program would remain anonymous. Its goal would be to recruit people who are at risk of violence but don’t have criminal cases pending.

The stats in the Richmond stipend program show that 79 percent of “fellows” participating in the program have not been suspected of involvement in any gun crimes since joining the program, and 84 percent have not been injured by gunfire, the program’s executive director, DeVone Boggan, said in a report to the Council. Richmond experienced a 77 percent drop in homicides between 2007, when the program was launched, and 2014. Here’s the kicker though: how much can be specifically attributed to the stipends is unclear.

The proposal in Washington has generated scant debate as lawmakers have focused on other crime-fighting tools included in the bill. Longtime civic activist Dorothy Brizill was the only person to testify against the stipend program at a lengthy hearing last fall, saying it would waste taxpayer dollars. “These incentive programs don’t work,” Brizill said.

DCG

Bombshell: Hillary’s unsecured emails contained names of CIA spies

Hillary For Prison 2016

Last Friday (Jan. 29) afternoon, the State Department released another court-mandated batch of Hillary Clinton’s emails from when she was secretary of state. But 22 emails (totaling 37 pages of text) were withheld, even with entire sections redacted.

Those 22 emails were withheld at the request of the intelligence community because although Hillary and her staff treated them as “unclassified,” the emails actually were “Top Secret”.

“Top Secret” is the federal government’s highest official classification level, defined as “information, the unauthorized disclosure of which reasonably could be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security.” The disclosure of Top Secret information is a serious criminal matter that normal Americans face prosecution and substantial jail time for perpetrating.

So what is in those 22 “Top Secret” emails?

Catherine Herridge and Pamela K. Browne report for FoxNews, Feb. 1, 2016, that according to a U.S. government official who has reviewed the documents, the 22 emails are withheld because they contain “operational intelligence” — real-time information on intelligence collection, sources (informants on CIA’s payroll), the movement of assets, as well as names of CIA agents. The presence of that information on Hillary’s unsecure, personal email system jeopardized “sources, methods and lives”.

The official was not authorized to speak on the record and was limited in discussing the contents because of their highly classified nature. The official emphasized that the “TOP SECRET” documents were sent over an extended period of time — from the installation of Hillary’s private email server in 2009 until early 2013 when Clinton stepped down as secretary of state.

Rep. Mike Pompeo (R-Kansas), who sits on the House intelligence committee, said Hillary had to know what she was dealing with: “There is no way that someone, a senior government official who has been handling classified information for a good chunk of their adult life, could not have known that this information ought to be classified, whether it was marked or not. Anyone with the capacity to read and an understanding of American national security, an 8th grade reading level or above, would understand that the release of this information or the potential breach of a non-secure system presented risk to American national security.”

Pompeo pointed out that the Top Secret information might have fallen into the hands of the Iranians, or the Russians, or the Chinese, or just hackers, and that the Obama administration should assume that information has in fact gotten out. That, in turn, counsels changes in operations by the military and intelligence communities.

On ABC’s “This Week” on Sunday, one day before the Iowa caucuses, Hillary Clinton claimed ignorance on the sensitivity of the materials because they weren’t marked as “classified”. She accused the Republicans of using it “to beat up on me.”

When ABC’s “This Week” reminded her that in her signed 2009 non-disclosure agreement, she had acknowledged that markings are irrelevant (the agreement states “classified information is marked or unmarked … including oral communications”), Hillary blamed her aides, saying: “When you receive information, of course, there has to be some markings, some indication that someone down the chain had thought that this was classified and that was not the case.”

But Hillary is contradicted by national security attorney Edward MacMahon Jr., who represented former CIA officer Jeffrey Sterling in the high-profile leak investigation regarding a New York Times reporter. MacMahon said, “Everybody who has a security clearance [as Hillary had] has an individual obligation to protect the information. Just because somebody sends it to you … you can’t just turn a blind eye and pretend it never happened and pretend it’s unclassified information.”

These rules, known as the Code of Federal Regulations, apply to U.S. government employees with security clearances and state there is an obligation to report any possible breach by both the sender and the receiver of the information. The rules state: “Any person who has knowledge that classified information has been or may have been lost, possibly compromised or disclosed to an unauthorized person shall immediately report the circumstances to an official designated for this purpose.”

Meanwhile, the release of other Hillary emails has revealed that then-Sen. John Kerry (who is now secretary of state was also using an unsecured, personal email account for classified information. 

Furthermore, a 2009 email released to Judicial Watch after a federal lawsuit shows that Patrick Kennedy, the top administrator at the State Department was, in the words of Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton, “in on Hillary Clinton’s separate email network and system from the get-go.” Kennedy is expected to testify this month before the Republican-led Benghazi Select Committee.

According to John Schindler of Observer, CIA and the entire intelligence community are in panic mode right now, trying to determine which intelligence officers and agents have been compromised by Hillary’s EmailGate. A senior intelligence community official called the 22 withheld emails “a death sentence” for CIA officers and foreign agents working for U.S. intelligence, saying, “if we’re lucky only agents, not our officers, will get killed because of this.”

 At a minimum, valuable covers have been blown, careers have been ruined, and lives have been put at serious risk. Our spies’ greatest concern now is what’s still in Hillary’s emails that investigators have yet to find.

And what about those 30,000 emails that Hillary had deleted?

An exasperated Pentagon counterintelligence official said, “I’ll spend the rest of my career trying to figure out what classified information was in those. Everybody is mad as hell right now. The worst part is that Moscow and Beijing have that information but the intelligence community maybe never will.”

See also:

H/t FOTM‘s josephbc69

~Eowyn

Iran gives medals for capture of U.S. Navy soldiers

Of course they did.

iran-sailor-hostages

Earlier this month Iran captured U.S. Navy soldiers in their boats in the Persian Gulf. Iran released our soldiers amidst praise from John “I served time in Vietnam” Kerry. He said, “we can all imagine how a similar situation might have played out three or four years ago.”

Kerry & Hanoi Jane

Reuter’s reported yesterday that Iran’s supreme leader awarded medals to navy commanders for capturing U.S. sailors who entered Iranian territorial waters, Iran’s state media said on Sunday.

Apparently the U.S. giving Iran the power to make nuclear weapons and $1 BILLION isn’t enough to make them happy with us.

ayatollah-ali-khamenei-smile

Even after that, the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has said Iran should remain wary of its arch-enemy the U.S. The crazed leader awarded the Fath (Victory) medal to the head of the navy of the Revolutionary Guards and four commanders involved in the seizure of two U.S. Navy boats.

Iran freed the ten U.S. sailors on Jan. 13, a day after detaining them aboard the two U.S. Navy patrol boats in the Gulf, bringing a swift end to an incident that had rattled nerves shortly before the expected implementation of the nuclear accord with world powers. The Revolutionary Guardss said it had determined the patrol boats had entered Iranian territorial waters by mistake.

Read the rest of the whole story here.

DCG